Cuisinart 8919-14 Professional Stainless Saucepan with Cover, 1-Quart
Cook like a pro with this professional stainless steel cookware from Cuisinart. The exclusive PowerBond high impact bonded base heats fast, distributes heat evenly and is induction-cooktop ready. Riveted stainless handles provide strength and durability for ultimate control. Tempered glass FlavorLock lids seal in moisture and nutrients and is oven and broiler safe up to 500 DegreeF for superior versatility.
- PowerBond high impact bonded base heats fast and distributes heat evenly
- Riveted stainless handles provide strength and durability for ultimate control
- Tempered glass FlavorLock lids seal in moisture and nutrients
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500 DegreeF
- Induction-cooktop ready
Cuisinart 619-14 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 1-Quart Saucepan with Cover
Cuisinart continues it commitment to superior quality and innovation. Designed for easy use and care for today's relaxed lifestyles and creative culinary demands. The finest materials are crafted into a full and functional line of classically shaped pieces. No other piece of cookware performs with the versatility of the Cuisinart chef's classic non stick hard anodized 1 quart saucepan. Includes a tempered glass lid that is clear, break resistant glass to monitor the food while it cooks; to seal in moisture for a more healthful and more flavorful results. Whether you're preparing a delicate hollandaise sauce, steaming savory Wild rice or simmering a hearty soup, no other pan offers more reliable results. The unmatched versatility reflects Cuisinart commitment to savoring the good life.
- Hard anodized is harder than stainless steel and is dense, nonporous and highly wear-resistant for Extra durability and professional performance
- Quantanium non stick interior is reinforced with Titanium and provides lasting food release, healthily nonfat cooking option, and easy clean up
- Hard anodized construction has unsurpassed heat distribution that heats quickly, spreads heat evenly, and eliminates hot spots
- Cool grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe A solid grip
- Additional features are drip-free pouring and tempered glass cover
Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Aluminum 1-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts, Champagne
Farberware has been trusted by families for over 100 years, and this versatile dishwasher safe covered straining saucepan continues that tradition for a new generation with easy cleanup after every use. Making it easy to cook and strain foods without the need for a colander, the Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Aluminum 1-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts features two pour spouts and a convenient straining lid. Rotate the shatter-resistant glass lid to align the holes with the spouts to pour out water after boiling potatoes or blanching vegetables. Or cover the holes to seal in heat and moisture to cook jasmine rice and more. Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum that heats fast and evenly to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods, the saucepans interior features long-lasting DuPont Teflon Plus nonstick for effortless food release and easy cleanup. And the double-riveted handle provides a confident grip when pouring a thick ragu into a serving bowl. Oven safe to 350 DegreeF, this straining saucepan complements skillets, sets, and many other items throughout the Farberware collection. The versatile Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Aluminum 1-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts is great for both covered cooking and to strain liquids from prepared foods.
- The durable Teflon Plus nonstick interior provides easy food release and cleanup
- The nonstick saucepan features two pour spouts and a shatter-resistant glass lid with straining holes
- The double-riveted, stylish Farberware handle provides a confident grip
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the 1 quart saucepan is also dishwasher safe
- This covered straining saucepan complements many other items in the Farberware collections
Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 1-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan
A clever design for straining, pouring or covered cooking. The lid has a deep rim with optional straining holes. To strain, line the holes up with the pan's pour spouts and strain with ease. For covered cooking, rotate the lid to close the holes and moisture will stay inside the pan. To pour, remove the lid and use the pour spouts that are built into the pan body.
- Full Cap Base Advantage - stainless steel protector surrounds a thicker aluminum core for easy maintenance and better heat distribution.
- Unique straining lids and classically styled phenolic handles are oven safe up to 350 degrees F / 180 degrees C.
- Durable stainless steel construction - dishwasher safe
- Thicker, rolled pan rims for extra durability, enhanced drip-free pouring and easy handling.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Cuisinart 719-14 Chef's Classic Stainless 1-Quart Saucepan with Cover
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 1 Quart Saucepan w/ Cover
Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly, spreads heat evenly, and eliminates hot spots. Interior does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors
Cool Grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe a solid grip
Rim is smoothly tapered to eliminate drips and spills while pouring. Tight fitting stainless cover seals in moisture.
Oven safe to 550 F. and cook on stove top, in oven or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy storage
Stainless steel maintains its original brilliant finish with easy dishwasher cleanup
Dimensions: 12.5 x 6.5 x 4.5.
- 18/10 stainless steel surrounds an aluminum core for efficient heat distribution; interior does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors
- Cool Grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top; provide a safe a solid grip
- Rim is smoothly tapered to eliminate drips and spills while pouring; tight-fitting stainless cover seals in moisture
- Oven safe to 550 degrees F; cooks on stove top, in oven or under broiler; freezer safe for easy storage
Cooks Standard NC-00340 Hard anodize Sauce Pan 1 qt Black
The Cooks Standard Hard Anodized Nonstick Saucepan with Lid, Black has a hard anodized surface that is harder than stainless steel, dense, and chip-resistant. The heavy gauge aluminum core provides even heat distribution and prevents hot spots. Nonstick delivers exceptional performance, makes food release/cleaning easy, and allows for healthy cooking. Tempered glass lid with steam vent is protected by a stainless steel rim. Riveted stainless steel handles for strength stay cool and are comfortable. Not Induction compatible. Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc. Oven safe to 450F, glass lid is not oven safe. Hand wash recommended, not dishwasher safe.
- Has a hard anodized surface that is durable, heats evenly, and prevents hot spots
- Nonstick performance for easy food release/cleaning and allows for healthy cooking
- Tempered glass lid to view food; Riveted handles stay cool and are comfortable
- Not Induction compatible; Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc.
- Oven safe to 450F, except lid. Hand wash recommended, not dishwasher safe
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 1-Quart Open Sauce Pan
Tri-Ply stainless combines the even heating of lightweight aluminum with the durability and corrosion-resistance of steel in an elegant design. Aluminum core between 2 stainless steel layers provides even heating for excellent browning and control of the cooking process. Non-porous stainless steel cooking surface is safe for use with all utensils. Elegant brushed stainless steel exterior can go from the oven or stove directly to the table. Reflective cook surface makes it easy to monitor foods as they cook and remains beautiful over time. Saucepan with high sides and narrow opening minimize evaporation during slow process of stock- and soup-making. Heavy-gauge sloped bottom heats evenly makes stirring easier. Long, brushed stainless steel handles stay cool on the stovetop. All cookware is dishwasher-safe and carries Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
- Aluminum core between 2 stainless steel layers provides even heating for excellent browning and control of the cooking process. Non-porous stainless steel cooking surface is safe for use with all utensils.
- Elegant brushed stainless steel exterior can go from the oven or stove directly to the table. Reflective cook surface makes it easy to monitor foods as they cook and remains beautiful over time.
- Saucepan with high sides and narrow opening minimize evaporation during slow process of stock- and soup-making. Heavy-gauge sloped bottom heats evenly makes stirring easier.
- Long, brushed stainless steel handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- All cookware is dishwasher-safe and carries Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
- Three layers deliver even, consistent heating Polished, magnetic stainless steel exterior
- Cast stainless steel Triple riveted for secure handling and durability Long, Cool-V handles stay cool on the stove top Lightweight, ergonomic design for comfort
- Three layers; stainless steel, a heavy-gauge aluminum core and additional layer of stainless steel offer even, consistent heat conduction for excellent browning and enhanced control or the cooking process
- Dishwasher Safe
- Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction stove tops Oven and broiler safe
Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 1-Quart Pouring Saucepan, Gray
Designed for all types of sauces, this 1-quart pouring saucepan is made from hard-anodized aluminum and features a nonstick cooking surface. The saucepan includes a stainless steel and silicone handle. Lid sold separately.
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs, the nonstick coated interior and exterior is safe for use with metal utensils. This nonstick surpasses all other standard nonstick formulas, providing maximum food release and easy cleaning.
- Hard-anodized construction heats quickly and evenly, reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods. Twice as hard as stainless steel, this hard-anodized construction is preferred for its extraordinary durability.
- Anolon SureGrip handle is a comfortable combination of stainless steel and silicone. Dual riveted and oven safe to 400 degrees/206 degreesC.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Brand Name: Anolon
Cuisinart FCT19-14 French Classic Tri-Ply Stainless 1-Quart Saucepan with Cover
FCT19-14 Size: 1 qt. Features: -Comes with cover. -Professiol triple ply stainless ensures optimal heat. -Contoured, stainless steel stick handles remain cool on stovetop and provide a comfortable grip. -Tight fitting stainless lids seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results every time you cook. Color: -Silver. Material: -Stainless steel. Dimensions: Size 1 qt. - Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -1.1 Inches. Size 1 qt. - Overall Width - Side to Side: -9.8 Inches. Size 1 qt. - Overall Depth - Front to Back: -0.2 Inches. Size 1 qt. - Overall Product Weight: -2.45 Pounds. Size 2 qt. - Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -1.6 Inches. Size 2 qt. - Overall Width - Side to Side: -17.2 Inches. Size 2 qt. - Overall Depth - Front to Back: -0.3 Inches. Size 2 qt. - Overall Product Weight: -4.3 Pounds. Size 3 qt. - Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -2.1 Inches. Size 3 qt. - Overall Width - Side to Side: -18.8 Inches. Size 3 qt. - Overall Depth - Front to Back: -0.4 Inches. Size 3 qt. - Overall Product Weight: -4.7 Pounds.
- 1-Quart saucepan with cover
- Tri-ply stainless steel
- Stay-cool stainless handles
- Net weight: 2.4-pound
- Lifetime warranty
P&P CHEF 1 Quart Saucepan, Stainless Steel Saucepan with Lid, Small Sauce for Home Kitchen Restaurant Cooking, Easy Clean and Dishwasher Safe
P&P CHEF Stainless Steel 1 Quart Saucepan, is made of 304 stainless steel, which is healthy and durable for your daily cooking. The sauce pan with glass lid is convenient for you to monitor the cooking food, and lock in the flavor and nutrient of food. Hollow knob is tightly riveted and stay cool for safely lifting up. This 1qt saucepan is sufficient for individually cooking or small servings, such as milk, eggs, tomato, pasta, and sauce, etc. Enjoy a healthier life with stainless steel saucepan and get rid of chemical coatings!
- 1 quart capacity
- Top Dia: 6-inch, Lid Dia: 6-inch
- Inner Dia: 5.5-inch
- Body Depth: 3.5-inch
- Handle Length: 7-inch
DURABLE - Made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel, Rust free and serve you for a long lifetime
HEAT PROOF - Long handle and hollow knob are tightly riveted, Heat resistant for safe griping
DESIGN - Deep bowl for contain more juice and prevent spillage, Round corner for easier stirring
EASY CLEAN - Smooth mirror finish less stick to food, Effortlessly clean and dishwasher safe
1.Please wash the saucepan with warm soapy water before your first using.
2.Please clean the saucepan with soft dishcloth, DO NOT use iron wire to scratch the shiny surface.
3.Please clean and dry the saucepan after using for healthy daily use, Dishwasher safe.
- PREMIUM MATERIALP&P CHEF 1qt saucepan is made of 18/10 stainless steel, Rust free and non toxic, No reacting with cooking food and healthy for your everyday use
- EXQUISITE CRAFTSaucepan handle is firmly riveted for balanced grip, Hollow lid knob is heat proof and staying cool to touch, A big hole at handle end to hang up for easy storage
- VISIBLE COOKINGGlass lid is convenient to monitor your food, Close-fitting cover to lock in the moisture and nutrient, Bakelite handle is heat proof and comfortable to touch or transfer food
- KEEP CLEANRimless edge helps pour liquid drip-free, Vented hole for releasing steam to avoid boiling over, High grade polish makes the sauce pan easily clean up and dishwasher safe
- FUNCTIONAL1 quart saucepan is efficient for home kitchen or restaurant use, Good for simmering sauce, warming milk, melting butter, boiling eggs or blanching tomatoes, A great replacement to toxic coating saucepan
- Top pool vacuums
- Fireplace accessories
- Buy bose wireless
- Womens tennis shoes for high arches
- The best car alarm to buy