ThinkFun Roll and Play Game for Toddlers - Your Child's First Game! Award Winning and Fun Toddler Game for Parents and Kids
Roll and Play is one of ThinkFun's most popular toddler games, and has won several awards including an Oppenheim Platinum Award. It's a game designed to be played by parents and their toddlers together, comes with a large plush cube and a set of cards, and makes a great gift for your toddler. Roll and Play is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening it. Roll & Play strengthens bonds and builds confidence while encouraging creativity, active play and gross motor skills.
- What you get - Roll and Play is made with a plush cube, and comes with 48 game cards which provide endless learning opportunities and lots of fun. Also includes a storage pocket for cards, and a parent's guide. Roll and Play was featured on 'The View' and is one of the best gifts you can find for your toddler.
- Clear instructions - Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills - Encourages creativity, active play and gross motor skills, and provides a perfect stealth learning experience for your toddler.
- Award winner - Winner of many awards including the Play Advances Language Award, Oppenheim Platinum Award, and more. Also a Toy of the Year Finalist.
Educational Insights The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game
our forest friends from the award-winning Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game are hungry and they need your help. This preschool game develops matching and sorting skills, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and pre-handwriting skills. Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezers, and place it into your log. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns, and you win! You could also spin pick an acorn, steal an acorn, or lose an acorn, so be strategic, little squirrel. Includes one set of Squirrel Squeezers, 20 colored acorns, four logs, one game spinner, and game board (doubles as packaging). For 2 to 4 players, ages 3 and up.
- NO READING REQUIRED! Your forest pals are hungry and need your help. Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive toddler board game designed to teach young children about colors. Easy to understand and play-no reading required. Easy set up and clean up; box doubles as storage.
- BEST-SELLING PRESCHOOL GAME 5 YEARS RUNNING! Reinforces color learning and helps develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- HOW TO PLAY: Spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log. The first to collect 5 acorns wins!
- INCLUDES colorful tree-shaped game board, Squirrel Squeezer, 20 colored acorns, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, and instruction guide.
- AWARD WINNING! Winner of Parents' Choice Award, Dr. Toy Best Picks, Good Housekeeping Best Toy, Canadian Toy Testing Council, and NAPPA Games Honors awards.
- Standard Packaging: this version comes in the traditional retail box. The perfect gift!
- Color matching game for all ages
- Designed to teach matching, sorting, counting, and simple math skills
- Great first board game for a child
- Quick, fun game that can be played continuously in a short time
- Easy setup and cleanup
Hasbro Gaming Candy Land Kingdom Of Sweet Adventures Board Game For Kids Ages 3 & Up (Amazon Exclusive)
If you loved playing the Candy Land board game when you were a child, you can share the experience with your loved ones and start down the "magical" road to sweet surprises! This adorable version of the classic Candy Land game features gingerbread men as movers, colored cards, and fun illustrations that kids love, with different destinations like Cookie Commons and the chunky Chocolate Mountain. Players choose their cards, move their pawns, and let their imaginations soar as they make their way to the castle to win! For 2 to 4 players. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck, and instructions
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle
- You encounter all kinds of delicious surprises
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
Hasbro 44703 Hi Ho! Cherry-O Board Game for 2 to 4 Players Kids Ages 3 and Up (Amazon Exclusive), 10.75" x 3", Green, Yellow, Blue
It's the family favorite HI HO! CHERRY-O board game! Preschoolers can have so much fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they dont even realize theyre practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction. Players choose from two different play options and take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries, apples and oranges from their tree. If the spinner lands on a bird or a dog players will have to return cherries to their tree. Landing on a spilled bucket means they have to start the game over! Think of the Hi Ho! Cherry-O board game when it comes to a fruity fun way for kids to practice math skills! Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing the Hi Ho! Cherry-O game when you were a child? Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids' board game for boys and girls ages 3 and up
- FUN COUNTING BOARD GAME: Kids ages 3 and up can have a blast picking pretend fruit from the trees on the game board, and filling their buckets. The spinner lets them know the number of pieces to pick -- or put back
- SIMPLE GAMEPLAY FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Players take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries, apples, and oranges from their trees to fill their basket. The first to fill their basket wins
- PRACTICE BASIC MATH SKILLS: Kids can have such fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they don't even realize they're practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction
- GREAT GIFT FOR BOYS AND GIRLS: The Hi Ho! Cherry-O board game makes a great birthday gift for both boys and girls ages 3 and up. Play it at home with the family. Use this fun counting game in the classroom
Hungry Hungry Hippos
You'll have a chompin' good time with Hungry Hippo and his pals! Be ready to join in the feeding frenzy when you release all the marbles onto the game base, because all the hippos will be chomping and your hippo will need to move fast! If he chomps the golden marble, you win! Classic Hungry Hungry Hippos game has 4 hippo heads and bodies plus marbles for them to chomp! 20 marbles! One golden marble! Cleanup is a snap with the marble and hippo storage! Game base comes with 4 hippo heads, 4 hippo bodies, 4 marble launchers and guides, 20 plastic marbles, label sheet and instructions.
- Classic Hungry Hippos game has 4 hippo heads and bodies plus marbles for them to chomp
- 20 marbles included
- One golden marble, cleanup is a snap with the marble and hippo storage
- Game base comes with 4 hippo heads, 4 hippo bodies, 4 marble launchers and guides, 20 plastic marbles, label sheet and instructions
Lucky Ducks -- The Memory and Matching Game that Moves
This wacky, quacky matching game combines developmental skills for young children with the fun of a "My First Game." Lucky Ducks offers all the benefits of memory and matching games in a format that's easier for little fingers than cards. As a bonus, it helps kids with shape recognition and colors. Switch on the circular pond, and the ducks start swimming - the bottom side of each duck has a colored shape. Players take turns picking up a duck and looking at the color and shape; if it matches their color and shape, they get to keep the duck. If it doesn't match, they put it back. The ducks continue to swim, so it's more challenging than a traditional memory game but easy enough for even the youngest duck lovers to play. This extra challenge makes the game more fun for parents and kids to play together with plenty of opportunities for fun and learning. For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up. Includes motorized "pond," 12 ducks and complete instructions. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- A modern version of a traditional matching game that moves while players try to find a match
- Simple format is easier for little fingers than cards and allows for independent gameplay
- Reinforces key developmental skills like color matching and memory
- More than 10 million units sold
- For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up
Pop Up Pirate
Swashbucklers beware! If the pirate pops up, ye be out! Pop-Up Pirate is loaded with fun! Push the pirate into the barrel and take turns sliding your swords into the barrel slots. But beware - if the pirate pops up you're out! This fun game will keep you guessing since the slot that will make the pirate pop changes every time you play. Pop Up Pirate is a barrel of fun for 2-4 players and suitable for ages 4 years and up.
- BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS! Only TOMY makes the authentic version of this fun family game that is truly a barrel of laughs. Includes barrel, pirate and 24 colorful swords
- FUN POPPING ACTION - Take turns sliding the colorful swords into the pirate's barrel, but beware! Choose the wrong slot and the pirate will pop out. Kids love seeing him fly!
- KEEPS YOU GUESSING - The barrel slot that will make the pirate pop changes every time you play
- FAMILY FUN FOR AGES 4 AND UP - This simple game can be played by up to four at a time and doesn't require complicated cards or rules, making it a great choice for the whole family
- EASY SET UP WITH NO BATTERIES REQUIRED - Pop Up Pirate features easy set up and is powered by you and a clever spring, so the fun starts whenever you're ready!
- The surprise family game that is a real barrel of fun
- Take turns sliding the colorful swords into the barrel
- Beware - if the pirate pops up on your turn, you are out
- Kids love the popping action of the pirate flying out of the barrel
- No reading required
Chutes and Ladders Board Game for 2 to 4 Players Kids Ages 3 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
Climb up and slide down in the exciting game of ups and downs, Chutes and Ladders! The Chutes and Ladders board game for girls and boys has been around for over 60 years and has been enjoyed by families for generations. Players can see the square marked 100, but how will they get there? If a player lands their pawn on a good deed, they can shimmy up a ladder, but land on the wrong spot and they'll shoot down a chute! No reading is required to play this simple and easy game for preschoolers. Players spin the spinner to see how many spots they'll move. Will their new spot send them down or move them up, up, up? Slip, slide and see who will win the Chutes and Ladders board game. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Chutes and Ladders when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids' board game for 2 to 4 players
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Chutes and Ladders can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- CLASSIC UP AND DOWN GAME FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Spin the spinner and move the pawn up the ladders and down the chutes. Chutes and Ladders is a classic game that children enjoy playing over and over
- BE THE FIRST TO REACH THE TOP: Players scramble to the top of the gameboard without slip-sliding down! Land on good deeds to climb ladders but watch out for the chutes
- KIDS CAN PRACTICE NUMBERS: Children can practice counting and number recognition as they travel along the gameboard to get to the top
- Classic game challenges you to scramble to the top of the gameboard without slip-sliding down!
- Land on good deeds to climb ladders
- Watch out for the slide
- The first player to reach the 100 square wins
- Includes gameboard, spinner with arrow, 4 pawns with plastic stands and instructions.
Let's Go Fishin'
Our Let's Go Fishin' game is the original version of a well-known and well-loved fishing game that parents will remember playing when they were kids. This classic kids game teaches hand-eye coordination as players use their mini fishing poles to try to catch the most fish. The challenge is that the board game spins, and the fish open and close their mouths. With 21 fish and 4 fishing rods, there's plenty of fishing fun in this fast-paced competition, and these fish are as hungry as hungry hippos. Let's Go Fishin' is a fishing toy that's great for playing at home or as a travel game--it will lure kids into playing over and over again. For 1-4 players ages 4 and up. Requires 1C battery (not included).
- The original fishing game--it's a classic!
- The game board spins and the fish open and close their mouths
- Includes 21 fish and 4 fishing poles
- Tested for quality and safety
- Manufacturer Recommended Age: 3 - 15 years
- Try to get the most fish in this classic action packed game
- Deluxe plastic game base
- 21 colorful fish
- 1-4 players
Press Here Game
Parents Magazine Best Toys of 2014
Dr. Toy's 10 Best Toys of 2014
2014 Parents' Choice Award Silver
The magic of the New York Times bestseller Press Here is now available in game form! Hervé Tullet has reimagined his groundbreaking book in an entirely new dimension. Players take turns completing color sequences by placing red, blue, and yellow playing pieces on one of twenty-five fabulously designed game boards. What seems like a simple choice is likely to lead to animated discussion as players come to understand the visual logic at the heart of the game. With two levels of play to choose fromso that it's easy enough for a toddler to grasp, but also complex enough to challenge older siblings and adultsthis engaging game delivers hours of entertainment for the whole family.
- Glass screen protector for galaxy s8
- Where to buy the best candles
- Chess sets
- Paper for planner stickers
- Samsung s8 plus case