Craft Wok Traditional Hand Hammered Carbon Steel Pow Wok with Wooden and Steel Helper Handle (14 Inch, Round Bottom) / 731W88
Wok pan -- the name of a deep pan with a round bottom of small diameter. The main purpose of the wok is to "stir-fry" -- fast frying with frequent stirring on a hot skillet, but in addition the wok pan can be used as vessel used for deep frying food in hot oil and for preparation of various soups. It can also be used as a steamer and even as a smoker. The steel wok is suitable for open fire, and you can even take it with you outside the home and surprise friends with unbelievable Chinese dishes. Always remember to season a carbon steel wok! Manuals for doing this can be found on the internet and with the wok as well. Round bottom: not suitable for flat electric or flat induction stove. Easy refund policy: if something is wrong please don't hestitate to contact us.
- 15 gauge (1.8mm) carbon steel, commercial grade. Original design by Craft Wok since 2014, proven quality over the years.
- Traditional chinese wok pan with round bottom: not suitable for flat electric or flat induction stove. Do not forget to season it before use! Instructions for easy seasoning are included with the wok. Our customer service is ready to guide through the process whenever you need it.
- Hand hammered by Chinese professionals in Guangzhou. This wok is the proven choice of many professional Chinese chefs.
- Steel helper handle will not burn when you stir fry over high heat, also helpful for hanging the wok for storage. Wooden handle has special hygroscopic not slippery surface for tight grip when you stir-fry.
- Craft Wok - Love Wok! We are a team of professionals drawn together by our passion for the carbon steel wok. Our mission is to bring you as much pleasure from Stir-frying in a wok, as chefs get in restaurants across China. To do this, we have found the best manufacturers in China. Our range of branded products is 100 authentic traditional carbon steel woks, 5 years on market.
Joyce Chen 21-9972, Classic Series Carbon Steel Wok Set, 4-Piece, 14-Inch, Charcoal
Classic Series Carbon Steel 4 Pc. Wok Set
Instead of going out for dinner, stay in, and make a healthy tofu and vegetable stir-fry or Szechwan beef and broccoli stir-fry using this four-piece wok set. Safe for use on either gas or electric cooktops, the flat-bottomed wok should be hand washed and dried thoroughly before storing. The collection comes gift-boxed, making it a nice choice for a housewarming or birthday present.
- Made of 1-1/2 mm gauge carbon steel for fast, even heating
- Requires seasoning before use
- Birch-wood stay-cool handles
- Nonstick steel dome lid with knob
- Safe for use on either gas or electric cooktops
- Carbon steel for strength and excellent heat distribution
- Wide top and narrow bottom allow for frying with less oil
- Hand wash
Birch-wood stay-cool handles--one long and an opposite helper handle stay cool to the touch for added comfort and convenience.
Nonstick steel dome lid with cool-touch knob helps keep in heat, moisture, and nutrients.
Curved Cooking Interior
Promotes proper stir-frying, while its wide top and narrow bottom allow for frying with less oil than with a straight-sided pan. Simply heat the oil; add any favorite combination of fresh vegetables, tofu, or meat; then keep things moving with the long-handled spatula.
Heats Quickly and Evenly
Made of 1-1/2 mm gauge carbon steel, the wok heats quickly and evenly, and its smooth interior requires seasoning before use.
What's in the Box:
- 14-inch carbon-steel wok
- Nonstick steel dome lid
- 12-inch bamboo spatula
- Recipe booklet
Additional Sizes Available
Model # J20-1140 14" Classic Series Carbon Steel Wok with round bottom
Model # J21-9978 14" Classic Series Carbon Steel Wok
Joyce Chen has a large variety and selection of woks
With so many variations every cook will be able to find their perfect fit. From heavy professional weight to lightweight pre-seasoned, Joyce Chen has it all.
- Pro Chef Excalibur Nonstick Cookware: The Excalibur reinforced non-stick coating system used on our Pro Chef Woks and Peking Pans has been acclaimed by U.S. retailers, professional chefs, and consumers as the best performing non-stick finish for cookware in today's market. It is covered by our 25-year limited warranty. PFOA and PTFE Free.
- Pro Chef Carbon Steel Cookware: Once seasoned, these professional weight (2.0 mm) carbon steel pans will render superior cooking performance for life.
- Pro Chef Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware: Lightweight pre-seasoned cast iron has all the benefits of cooking with traditional cast iron, such as even heating and great temperature control but is half the weight. It is covered by our 25-year limited warranty.
- Classic Series Xylan Nonstick Cookware: This heavy weight (1.8mm) Classic Series cookware is for the discerning cook. The availability of 9-inch and 12-inch stir fry pans as well as 14-inch woks makes it easy to choose the perfect size pan for any cooking task.
- Classic Series Carbon Steel Cookware: Whether your personal choice is a round or flat bottom, loop or skillet handles, we have the perfect wok for you. Our carbon steel woks are crafted of superior quality and weight (1.5 mm).
Joyce Chen by Columbian Home Products
In 1949 Joyce Chen came to America from Shanghai, China and settled in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Her culinary career began when she brought egg rolls to her children's school bake sale -- they sold out immediately. She had discovered America's growing interest in Chinese food. She soon began teaching lessons at her home and, later, at Cambridge's and Boston's Adult Education Centers. With the encouragement of friends and neighbors, she opened The Joyce Chen Restaurant in 1958. She also wrote her first Joyce Chen Cook Book in 1964, and in 1968 starred in her own national televised PBS cooking series called Joyce Chen Cooks.
In the '70s, she found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn't live up to her high standards, so she developed her own line of cookware with the slogan "Eastern Cookware for the Western Kitchen." Her goal was to provide high-quality, versatile tools and products with Asian flair. Today, sourced from all over the Pacific Rim, Joyce Chen products bring the best of Asia to you.
In 1994 Joyce Chen passed away and in 1998, she was inducted into the James Beard Foundation Hall of Fame.
- Wok set includes 14-inch wok, dome lid, 12-inch bamboo spatula, and recipe booklet
- Made of 1-1/2 mm gauge carbon steel for fast, even heating; requires seasoning before use
- Birch-wood stay-cool handles--one long and an opposite helper handle
- Nonstick steel dome lid with knob helps keep in heat, moisture, and nutrients
- Safe for use on either gas or electric cooktops; hand wash
T-fal A80789 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA-Free Jumbo Wok Cookware, 14-Inch, Black
Prepare delicious Asian-inspired meals for the whole family with this T-fal Specialty nonstick 14-inch jumbo wok. Made of durable aluminum and traditionally shaped with a wide top and narrow base, the gently curved wok heats quickly and evenly, sealing in flavor. The woks PFOA-free nonstick (inside and out) requires the use of little to no oil or fat for healthier cooking, effortless food release, and quick, convenient cleanup. Ideal for stir-frying, the versatile wok also works well for steaming, searing, sauteing, pan or deep frying, poaching, boiling, braising, making soup, or even roasting nuts. The woks long, stay-cool handle promotes a secure grip, keeps hands a safe distance from the heat, and comes with a hole at the end for optional hanging storage. Oven safe up to 350 degrees F and dishwasher-safe, the T-fal Specialty nonstick 14-inch jumbo wok makes a great gift idea for anyone looking for fresh inspiration when it comes to healthy, great-tasting, home-cooked meals.
- Large capacity for cooking family size meals
- Superior nonstick interior and exterior make it easy to cook and clean. Healthy cooking results with minimal oils or fat
- Aluminum construction for fast and even heat distribution
- Dishwasher safe; Oven safe up to 350 degrees F
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Popular wedding gift for the couple and/or housewarming gift that friends and family can use daily
Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Flat-Bottom Wok, 10-inch, Black - 1877054
Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior. Calphalon ContemporaryNonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.. Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe. Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance. The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish. Adapted from a traditional round-bottom wok, this flat-bottom wok has a wide cooking surface ideal for stir-frying on gas or electric ranges. The domed cover is perfect for steaming and simmering soups. The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability It also makes it dishwasher-safe
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating - two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance
- The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish
- Adapted from a traditional round-bottom wok, this flat-bottom wok has a wide cooking surface ideal for stir-frying on gas or electric ranges The domed cover is perfect for steaming and simmering soups
- The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup Comes with Calphalon's full lifetime warranty
Wok Pan with Premium Lid and Bonus Bamboo Spatula - Thick 13 Inch Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Ergonomic Handle and Non-Stick Scratch-Resistant Surface - Sturdy 2mm thick design that is Oven-Safe
Your new Willow and Everett wok will serve as the best versatile kitchen utensil in your home. Our woks have a thick 2 mm design that is tougher than other woks that are normally 1.5 mm thick. The wok can stand temperatures well beyond 500 degrees Fahrenheit, is scratch resistant, while also being dishwasher safe. Pick up your Willow and Everett wok set today!
- THICKER & HEAVIER THAN OTHER WOKS: Our stainless steel wok is premium chef-quality, made with a 3-layer design comprised of rust-resistant, food-safe stainless steel and an aluminum core that means your pan heats up FASTER. Our wok weighs in at 4 pounds and heats up quickly and evenly unlike cheaper and flimsier woks, allowing you to cook more efficiently. Plus, it's scratch-resistant and non-stick!
- XL COOKING SURFACE HEATS QUICKLY AND EVENLY- Adapted from a traditional cast iron round-bottom wok, our 13-inch wok offers a wide and deep non-stick cooking surface that is ideal for stir frying, steaming, deep frying, boiling, searing and more. All this can be done on a gas, induction or electric stove-top. What's even better is that the wok is dishwasher and oven safe up to 500F making clean up and cooking ANY type of dish a breeze.
- BONUS DOME LID AND BAMBOO SPATULA INCLUDED - This set comes with one 13-inch diameter 4 pound stainless steel wok, one stainless steel dome cover lid, and one stainless steel and bamboo handle spatula. The 13 inch pan features ergonomic handles on both sides of the pan to make for easy sauteing and transporting from stovetop to oven to dining room table.
- MASTER THE ART OF THE HEALTHY ONE-PAN DINNER - Cooking healthy has never been easier, faster or more efficient. This oversized wok lets you cook large servings of your favorite healthy foods on the stovetop and/or oven and transition to the dining table without every dirtying another pan. It's also 100 chemical free--no PFOA & PFTE here!
- OUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We're so confident you'll love our new wok pan, that we'll give you your hard-earned money back if you're not thrilled with your purchase. Simply contact Willow & Everett DIRECTLY for a refund. No questions asked. Just the best guarantee you'll find :)
Lodge 14 Inch Cast Iron Wok. Pre-Seasoned Wok with Flattened Bottom for Asian Stir Fry and Sautees
With its contemporary style, curved lines and legendary cooking performance, the Lodge 14" Cast Iron Wok is an over-sized vessel that is the perfect size for cooking generous amounts of your favorite stir-fry recipes. The cast iron properties of this wok provide superior heat retention and allows for even heating throughout, ensuring your food is properly cooked. Designed with two assist loop handles which offer a safe, secure grip. The unique flat bottom allows you to use an electric or gas range without a ring to hold the wok steady as it transfers the heat rapidly from the burner to the wok. If you like to deep fry, this wok will run circles around most any cookware and requires less oil. Proudly made in the USA since 1896. Lodge proudly continues the legacy which began more than a century ago with Joseph Lodge. Cast iron is economical and durable. Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. After cooking, clean wok with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack. If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your wok for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the wok while it is still warm. Store in a cool, dry place. Product weight: 11.86 lbs. Care Instructions : Hand wash. Dry immediatelyeven before first use.Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash. How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being sticky. Why? To keep the iron seasoned and protected from moisture.
- 14 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Wok. The Lodge Cast Iron Wok weighs 11.86 lbs and is made of 100 cast iron, which retains heat better than other metals and makes for short work of everything from a stir fry to a summer vegetable sauté. The flattened bottom is ideal for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100 vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America. When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.Hand wash the skillet, dry, and then rub with cooking oil
Ieoke Wok Pan, Chinese Pan Iron Wok Traditional Hand Hammered Uncoated Carbon Steel Cookware with Wooden Helper, 14.4 inch Round Bottom
IEOKE Wok Pan,Chinese pan Iron Wok Traditional Hand Hammered Uncoated Carbon Steel Wok Cookware
Why choice our cast iron wok?
Fry wok is made from hand hammered iron craft inherited from the Qing Dynasty of China. It has a history of 100 years and the craftsmanship is mature and superb. The advantages of our products
--- Traditional hand hammered wok--- the safest cooking utensils. Experts strongly recommend using a hand-wrought iron pan as a daily cooking utensil. It has a physical non-sticky and the surface does not contain any chemical coating. It is very safe and healthy
--- Our products are made of high quality wrought iron. The wok body is dense and durable. The time it is used longer, the effect is better. High quality wooden handle
--- Heat evenly, retains nutrition and delicious food
--- The more you use the wok, the better the time
--- Proper weight, Sufficient capacity. Easy cooking, delicious food for the whole family
Wok pan - The name of a deep pan with a round bottom of a small diameter.
The main purpose of wok - "stir-fry": fast frying with frequent stirring on a hot skillet. But other than that, Wok pan can be used as container for deep hot oil frying and for preparation of various soups, and as a steamer, This steel wok is suitable for open fire and you can even take it with you to outside and surprise friends with unbelievable Chinese dishes. Do not forget to season a carbon steel wok
- The choice of professional chefs--- The Chinese hand hammered wok is made of high-quality wrought iron. Comparing with the machine-making pot, it is firm and uniform in density without any hollow and air bubbles.
- Uncoated & Non-stick--- It adopts premium quality iron to make, which has few impurities and a smooth surface without coating, it realizes a physical non-sticky to give you a relaxing and healthy cooking experience.
- Be heated evenly--- The thick bottom and thin wall structure aims to keep the wok be heated evenly. It has great thermal conductivity for transferring the temperature of the fire to the food directly to ensure your nutritious and delicious food, save more gas and time for you.
- Healthy cooking utensils--- The small amount of beneficial iron elements dissolved in wok cooking can provide the iron elements needed by human body and it is absorbed easily, which is beneficial to your health.
- Suitable for: Flame. A perfect stir-fried kitchenware is applied to a series of cooking techniques such as frying, detonating, stewing, and cooking.
13" Super Lightweight Cast Iron Chinese Wok
Our lightweight cast iron cookware offers excellent heat distribution and responsive temperature control without the weight and discomfort of traditional cast iron cookware. Perfect for cooking any kind of Chinese inspired dish. Includes a riveted stainless steel heat resistant handle. Pre-seasoned cooking surface with silicone coated exterior for rust prevention and oven safe use.
- 50 lighter vs. traditional cast iron
- Safe to use in the oven
Cooks Standard 02591 Flat Bottom with Lid 11-Inch Hard Anodized Nonstick Wok Stir Fry Pan, Black
The Cooks Standard 11-Inch Hard Anodized Nonstick Wok Stir Fry Pan Flat Bottom With Lid, Black, 28cm has a hard anodized surface that is durable, heats evenly/quickly, and prevents hot spots. Material is harder than steel, thick, and chip-resistant. Nonstick performance for easy food release/tossing, cleaning, and allows for healthy cooking. Tempered glass lid with steam vent is protected by a stainless steel rim to view food. Long riveted stainless steel handle stays cool/comfortable and is strong. Wide and deep to hold a large amount of food for multipurpose use: stir frying, sautéing, frying, and more. Not induction compatible. Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc. Oven safe to 450F, glass lid to 350F. Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended.
- Has a hard anodized surface that is durable, heats evenly/quickly, and prevents hot spots
- Nonstick performance for easy food release/tossing, cleaning, and allows for healthy cooking
- Tempered glass lid to view food; wide and deep to hold a large amount for multiple uses
- Long riveted stainless steel handle stays cool/comfortable; oven safe to 450F, lid to 350F
- Not induction safe; works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, etc.; hand wash recommended
Bruntmor, Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Wok, Black, 14-inch w/Large Loop Handles & Flat Base (14" Wok)
Bruntmor has been perfecting the art of smart design in cast iron cookware, finding the perfect balance between tradition and innovation.
You can feel the difference when you hold your Bruntmor Wok! The wider handles make it easier to manipulate with a safe and secure grip, while the wide curved base gives you stability while stir-frying. Best of all, the cast iron properties of this wok provides superior heat retention and allows for even heating throughout.
The modern rustic design makes it the perfect centerpiece straight from stove or oven to table.
Seasoned for a natural, easy release finish that improves with each use. Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface.
After cooking, clean wok with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water.
Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack. If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your wok for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the wok while it is still warm. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Sturdy base keeps the wok steady on the stovetop
- Pre-seasoned and ready for immediate use
- Can be used on any stovetop: electric, gas, induction; can also be used in the oven
- Large loop handles for easy handling
- Hand wash only