Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watts Peak/200 Watts RMS Slim Powered/Active Sealed Car Subwoofer With Bass Remote. Amplifier will not power up: Check to make sure you have a good ground connection, check that the Remote Input (Turn-On) has at least 5VDC, check that there is battery power on the () terminal, check that there is at least 12v, check all fuse, replace if necessary, make sure that the Protection LED not illuminated. If it is lit, shut off the amplifier briefly, and then repower it.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0 or 180.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 29Hz.
- Maximum Power RMS: 200 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions: 12.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m.
Kicker 11HS8 8" 150W Hideaway Car Audio Powered Subwoofer Sub Enclosure HS8
Kicker Hideaway Compact Powered Sub
- RMS Power: 150 Watts
- Ultra-compact powered subwoofer system designed for tight locations
- Dimension: 13 7/8 x 9 3/8 x 3 1/8
- 8-inch internal subwoofer
- 150-watt (RMS, 14.4v) power amplifier
Pioneer TS-SWX2502 10 inch Shallow-Mount Pre-Loaded Enclosure
Pioneer TS-SWX2502 10 inch Shallow-Mount Pre-Loaded Enclosure. Music Power (Nominal): 1,200 W (300 W) Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 200 Hz.Avoid installing in areas that are unstable or subject to frequent vibration.
- Music Power (Nominal): 1,200 W (400 W) Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 125 Hz, Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 93 dB, Impedance: Single 4 Tight bass from a shallow compact design, Reinforced MICA injection-molded resin preloaded subwoofer cone
Sound Storm LOPRO8 Amplified Car Subwoofer - 600 Watts Max Power, Low Profile, 8 Inch Subwoofer, Remote Subwoofer Control, Great For Vehicles That Need Bass But Have Limited Space
Give your vehicle's audio system an upgrade with the SSL LoPro8 Class A/B 8"" Low Profile Amplified Subwoofer. This powerful Amplified Subwoofer features 600 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to take your music to the next level. With High and Low Level Inputs it can be hooked up to just about any in-dash stereo. At a height of just 3"", it's perfect for fitting into tight spaces, including under the seat of many vehicles. Customize the sound with the Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost, Subsonic Filter, Phase Control and Remote Subwoofer Control. Gear up and get your music thumping with the Sound Storm LoPro8
- BUILT-IN AMPLIFIER: With a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies
- VARIABLE LOW-PASS FILTER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the LOPRO8 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the LOPRO8 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- DIMENSIONS: 13.7 inches in Depth, 9.8 inches in Width and 2.8 inches in Height. If you are short on space, this is a great solution for you. The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles
- WARRANTY: Sound Storm provides a Powerful 3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Alpine Electronics PWE-S8 Restyle Compact Powered 8-Inch Subwoofer
The PWE-S8 Alpine Restyle Compact Powered 8-inch Subwoofer is an easy way to add powerful bass to your vehicles sound system. It features a powered 8-inch subwoofer paired with a built-in amplifier, housed together in a cast aluminum enclosure. The PWE-S8 measures just 13.5 L x 9 W x 3 D (at the tallest point) so you can add low, punchy, accurate bass to your sound system without taking up much space in your vehicle. The compact shallow mount design gives you the flexibility to install the PWE-S8 under or behind the seat of a truck, in the trunk of a sedan, or in the hatch of an SUV, or tucked in any other compact space. The die cast aluminum construction provides durability for ongoing performance. The amplifier produces 120W continuous power and the quad-coil subwoofer delivers 32Hz-150Hz frequency response. The PWE-S8 connects to your sound system through the RCA or Auto-sensing Speaker Level Inputs which are conveniently located on the side panel. The side panel also gives you access to Phase, Gain, LP Crossover and Remote Sub Level controls for proper sound setup and greater flexibility during installation. The PWE-S8 is authorized to be sold and shipped from Amazon. For professional installation, visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website to find an authorized Alpine retailer near you.Max Power Output: 240 Watts
- 8-inch subwoofer and 120W amplifier, housed together in a cast aluminum enclosure
- The compact size measures just 13.5" L x 9" W x 3" D so it can be installed under or behind a seat in a truck, in a sedan's trunk or in an SUV's hatch
- 32Hz-150Hz frequency response, Power Rating: 120W RMS. RCA (0.1-4V) / Speaker Input (1.5-30V/auto sensing)
- RCA and Auto-sensing Speaker Level Inputs are located on the side panel, along with controls for Phase, Gain, LP Crossover and Remote Sub Level
- The PWE-S8 is an Authorized Online Product Sold By and Shipped from Amazon; visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website for professional installation
Pioneer TS-SWX3002 12" Shallow-Mount Pre-Loaded Enclosure
12" Shallow-Mount Pre-Loaded Enclosure. Thanks to its innovative enclosure design, the TS-SWX3002 enclosure can be installed freely in the cabin or luggage area for optimal utilization of space. Compact space-saving dimensions make it easy to install the subwoofer in a variety of trucks- standard-cab, extended-cab, or crew-cab. The enclosure is fully carpeted, creating a non-slip and scratch resistant surface.
- Tight bass from a shallow compact design
- Reinforced MICA injection-molded resin preloaded subwoofer cone structure
- Carpeted, non-slip and scratch resistant enclosure surface
- Enclosure size (WxDxH): 20-1/2" x 13-7/8" x 6-3/8"
Cerwin-Vega Mobile VPAS10 Powered Active Subwoofer Enclosure
The VEGA 10 in. Powered Active Subwoofer Enclosure is the very first powered active subwoofer from Cerwin-Vega Mobile. It consists of an active 10-in. subwoofer that is amplified for extreme output. Encased in a solid cast-aluminum body frame for superior heat dissipation, the VPAS10 is compact enough for installation in the tightest of spaces without sacrificing performance.
- Subsonic Filter: 35Hz,LPF Filter: 75-150Hz
Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 12" 300-Watt Powered Subwoofer in Enclosure
Since day one, we have spearheaded the car audio revolution. Nothing has changed. Rockford Fosgate is still the global leader in audio innovation and your passion is our purpose. We engineer the best audio systems for your lifestyle!.If you need to quickly add bass to a system or want to alleviate the hassle of separate amplifiers and subwoofers, then the P300-12 is the right one for the job! The P300-12 features a Punch 12 subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier. The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving. Features a durable exterior that resists scrapes and bumps while in the trunk or cargo area. "Closed-loop" design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure Built-in 0/180 phase switch Separate low level and speaker level inputs Built-in adjustable bass boost EQ Adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover Detachable Power/Ground connector Intelligent auto turn on/off function Thermal and over/under voltage protection High-efficiency, low current design Remote bass level control included Proprietary high output woofer Constructed with 5/8" MDF Large AWG input terminals Covered with industrial heat activated vinyl
- Constructed with 5/8-Inch MDF
- 12 AWG input terminals
- Class D amplifier (300 watts RMS).Frequency Response35Hz to 150Hz
- Remote bass-level control included. Crossover Controls : Variable 50Hz to 200Hz at 12dB/Octave Butterworth
- Sealed enclosure, for tight, accurate bass. Dimensions: 15 H x 19.8 W x D1 11 - D2 7 (inches)
- Frequency Response is 35Hz to 150Hz
Pioneer TS-WX130DA Compact Active subwoofer
Pioneer TS-WX130DA compact active subwoofer
- Features: Compact powered subwoofer, 8" x 5-1/4" sub with aluminum cone, Built-in amplifier: 160 watts RMS, Dimensions: 11"W x 2-3/4"H x 7-7/8"D
- Wired remote for control over: Gain, Low-pass filter, Selectable phase control (0, 180)
- Bass Mode settings: Deep: 20 to 200 Hz frequency response, 95 dB sensitivity, Dynamic: 40 to 160 Hz frequency response, 100 dB sensitivity
Rockville RWS12CA Slim 1200 Watt 12" Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure
Rockville has developed and perfected a smart, integrated solution for adding bass to any vehicles audio system. The Rockville slim powered subwoofer combine subwoofers with matching enclosures and amplifiers for optimal bass performance. Utilizing a slim but heavy-duty subwoofer, durable enclosure and mono block amplifier designed and engineered to work as a complete system resulting in intense bass response.
Rockville RWS12CA Slim 1200 Watt 12 Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure
1200 Watts Peak power output
400 Watts RMS CEA rated
12 Super Slim Subwoofer
Ultra Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement
3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap
Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket
High Density Laminated Foam Surround
High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure
Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure
2 High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
8mm Washer & Yoke Plates
13.6mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max
70oz. Magnet Motor Structure
Super Slim Sealed MDF Enclosure Design
Aviation Grade Black Tweet Carpet with Embroidered Logo
Black Texture Synthetic Leather Front Panel
Frequency response: 38Hz-500Hz
SPL @ 1w/1m: 96dB
Dimensions: 24" Length x 15" Height 4.37" Top Depth x 6.65" Bottom depth
- Rockville RWS12CA Slim 1200 Watt 12" Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure.
- 1200 Watts Peak power output. 400 Watts RMS CEA rated. 12" Super Slim Subwoofer.
- Ultra Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement. 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap. Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket.
- High Density Laminated Foam Surround. High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure.
- Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure. 2" High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil. 8mm Washer & Yoke Plates. 13.6mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max. 70oz.
- Magnet Motor Structure. Super Slim Sealed MDF Enclosure Design. Aviation Grade Black Tweet Carpet with Embroidered Logo.
- Black Texture Synthetic Leather Front Panel. Impedance: 4-ohms. Frequency response: 38Hz-500Hz. SPL @ 1w/1m: 96dB.
- Dimensions: 24" Length x 15" Height 4.37" Top Depth x 6.65" Bottom depth. Built-in 400 Watts RMS CEA Rated / 1200 Watt Mono Block Amplifier.
- 150mV - 5V Variable Input Level. 24dB Low Pass Crossover Frequency 50Hz-250Hz. Low Level RCA Inputs.
- High Level Speaker Level Input with Auto Start Music Sense. RJ11 Jack for Dash Mounted Bass Remote.