Emile Henry Made In France 16.7 by 11-Inch Roaster, Black
High resistance oven ceramic was developed for slow, even cooking in the oven and microwave. Hr oven ceramic is available in natural colors, urban colors and classics collections. During everyday use, there are many opportunities to band a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants. A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot over250-Degree F/500-Degree F. Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an ageing effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic (high resistance
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- Affordable bikes
- Snl halloween costumes
- Self help books for anxiety
- Convertible carseats
- Child high chair