Clarion EQS755 7-Band Car Audio Graphic Equalizer with Front 3.5mm Auxiliary Input, Rear RCA Auxiliary Input and High Level Speaker Inputs
The EQS755 is 1/2-Din Chassis Graphic EQ w/ Built-In Low-Pass Filter. Equipped with a full-featured 7-band graphic equalizer, you will enjoy superior control over the audio spectrum with frequency adjustments in the 50 Hz to 16 kHz range over seven bands. This gives you the power to get the most of your sound system, and the ability to contour the sound output to your musical taste.
- 1/2-Din Chassis Graphic Equalizer with Built-In Low-Pass Filter6-Channel / 8-Volt RCA Outputs (Front, Rear and Subwoofer)7-Ban Graphic Equalizer (50Hz, 125Hz, 315Hz, 750Hz, 2.2KHz, 6KHz, 16KHz)
- 3.5mm Front AUX Input2-Channel RCA AUX Input with Variable Gain AdjustmentRCA and High Level Speaker Inputs
- Blue IlluminationIndependent Master Volume and Subwoofer Level Control with Fader ControlSelectable 12dB Low-Pass Filer (60Hz or 90Hz)
- Ground Loop Isolation CircuitDimensions: 7"(W)x4-1/4"(L)x1"(H)
Sound Storm S4EQ 4 Band Pre-Amp Car Equalizer With Gold-Plated Front/Rear and Subwoofer Outputs
The 4-Band Preamp Equalizer from Sound storm features front, rear and subwoofer outputs and it comes equipped with a fader control. The gold-plated connectors will stand the test of time and the dual-color illumination lights up all of the controls.
- Dual Color Illumination
- Variable Subwoofer Filter, Subwoofer Level Control, Master Volume Control
- Switchable Phase Selector, Fader Control, Input Selector, 2 Source Input
- Gold-Plated Front, Rear, and Subwoofer Outputs, Pre-amp Output: 7 V
- EQ Band Center Frequencies: 40 Hz, 150 Hz, 1 kHz, 20 kHz
- Boost / Cut at Center Frequencies: / - 18 Db
- Dimensions: 4-1 / 4" (L) x 6-13 / 16" (W) x 1-1 / 8" (H)
- Warranty: Sound Storm Provides A 1 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty So Long As The Purchase Is Made Through Amazon.com
Clarion EQS746 1/2 DIN Graphic Equalizer with Built-in Crossover
When your vehicles EQ settings aren't good enough, the Clarion EQS746 is there to satisfy. This advanced rotary equalizer will provide 7 band of equalization and sound customization. At each of the band centers, a 12 dB boost/cut is offered to precisely adjust the frequencies of each band. It also features a dedicated subwoofer level output for enhanced subwoofer control. On the back, there is an auxiliary input for playing an additional audio source. The Clarion EQS746 comes with brackets for mounting underneath a dash, in a console, or anywhere else that it fits. For an ideally tuned system, the Clarion EQS746 equalizer can tune a system where other equalizers fall short.
- 7-Band Graphic Equalizer 6-Channel / 7 Volt RCA Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer)
- Adjustable Master Volume Level Control Adjustable Subwoofer Level Control
- 2-Channel RCA AUX Input with Adjustable Gain Selectable 12dB Low-Pass Crossover (60Hz or 90Hz)
- Gold Plated Terminals Dimensions:7"(W) 1"(H) 4"(D)
- This unit is exclusively for vehicles with a negative ground, 12V battery system.
Massive Audio EQ7X Car Equalizer with 7 Band Graphic Equalizer - AUX inputs - 7V RCA Outputs - 8V Line Driver - 12dB Crossover
5 star car equalizer the EQ7 Massive Audio car stereo equalizer is a 7 band graphic equalizer that will correct peaks and dips in sound characteristics associated with most vehicles' interior. This graphic equalizer also Features a switch to change the LED color from red to Blue depending on the interior of the vehicle. More tuning control with stellar Features such as: adjustable Master volume level, adjustable subwoofer level, 2-channel RCA aux input and adjustable gain, 7-Band, 1/2 din, 8V line driver, auxiliary inputs, 6-channel/ 7V RCA outputs, you can take full control on how you like your music to sound! clearer, better, perfect! say goodbye to white noise don't waste your time or money on cheap quality car audio equalizers that produce a lot of background noise. With selectable 12dB low-pass crossover (60Hz or 90Hz), and gold plated terminals, you're sure to get great crossovers and perfect sound quality! easy to install. Long lasting. the Massive Audio EQ7 car audio equalizer is easy to install and produces amazing results for years! the EQ7 is the perfect device to enhance your car Audio's performance, and the best car equalizer in its class! compare US to clarion equalizer or Kenwood equalizer and see the big difference! Massive Audio quality guaranteed since 1999, Massive Audio has been an industry leader in high performance audio products. Massive Audio laid its roots in high quality audio reproduction through in-house engineering and a dedication to customers.
- TOP RATED CAR AUDIO EQUALIZER The EQ7X Massive Audio Car Stereo Equalizer is a 7 band graphic equalizer that will correct peaks and dips in sound characteristics associated with most vehicles' interior. This Graphic Equalizer also features a switch to change the LED color from Red to Blue depending on the interior of the vehicle. SAVE 10 - Buy ANY 2 OF OUR PRODUCTS using Code MAD10OFF.
- MORE TUNING CONTROL With Stellar features such as: Adjustable Master Volume Level, Adjustable Subwoofer Level, 2-Channel RCA Aux Input and Adjustable Gain, 7-Band, 1/2 DIN, 8V Line Driver, Auxiliary inputs, 6-Channel / 7V RCA Outputs, you can take full control on how you like your music to sound! Clearer, Better, Perfect.
- SAY GOODBYE TO WHITE NOISE Don't waste your time or money on cheap quality Car Audio Equalizers that produce a lot of background noise. With Selectable 12dB Low-Pass Crossover (60Hz or 90Hz), and Gold Plated Terminals, you're sure to get great crossovers and perfect sound quality.
- EASY TO INSTALL. LONG LASTING. The Massive Audio EQ7X Car Audio Equalizer is easy to install and produces amazing results for years! The EQ7 is the perfect device to enhance your Car Audio's performance, and the Best Car Equalizer in its class! Dimensions: 7" (W) x 1" (H) x 4-1/8" (D)
- MASSIVE AUDIO QUALITY Since 1999, Massive Audio has been an industry leader in high performance audio products. Massive Audio laid its roots in high quality audio reproduction through in-house engineering and a dedication to customers.MASSIVE AUDIO QUALITY Since 1999, Massive Audio has been an industry leader in high performance audio products. Massive Audio laid its roots in high quality audio reproduction through in-house engineering and a dedication to customers.
BOSS Audio AVA1210 7 Band Pre-Amp Car Equalizer With Gold-Plated Front/Rear and Subwoofer Outputs
Set your source volume at a position between 6 oclock and 9 oclock, and leave it at this setting. Always use the AVA1210 volume control as a master main volume control. It has better electronics, higher signal to noise ratio and is more linear than any source unit volume control available. If engine noise is audible, check the ground connection on all units and in the audio system.
- Volume control with up to 8 volts RMS of output
- Seven band equalizer with 18 dB boost/Cut
- Specific bandwidth for each band
- Low noise BI-FET op-amp design yields minimum distortion
- On-board 30 volt BI-Polar switching power supply
- Subwoofer outputs and level controls
- Subwoofer frequency selection switch (32Hz/64Hz/128Hz)
- Input selector for AUX or CD
- Universal half-DIN chassis for ease of installation
- Gold plated RCA input/output connectors
- 20 dB headroom eliminates signal overload
- Blue light illumination
- Frequency bands: Front channel 125Hz, 500Hz, 3.5kHz, 12Khz / Rear channel 50Hz, 600Hz, 6.3kHz
- Boost/Cut: /-18 dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 110 dB ref 1 volt input
- Frequency response: 1Hz 15kHz, /-1 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 8 volts RMS
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05
- Input sensitivity: 150mV
- Headroom: 20 dB
- Input impedance: 10k Ohms
- Stereo separation: 82 dB/1kHz
- Operating voltage: 11-15 volts negative ground
- Output impedance: 50k Ohms
- Dimensions: 1 x 7 x 4-9/16 / 27.5mm x 178mm x 115mm
- Front Adjustable EQ Band Frequencies: 125 Hz, 500 Hz, 3.5 kHz, 12 kHz
- Rear Adjustable EQ Bands Frequencies: 50 Hz, 600 Hz, 6.3 kHz
- Switchable Subwoofer Filter 32 Hz - 128 Hz, Frequency Response 10 Hz - 15 kHz
- Inputs: Dual 2 Channel Source. Outputs: Front, Rear & Sub. Fader Control
- Gain / - 18 dB, Maximum Input Voltage 15 Volts, Maximum Output Voltage 8 Volts
- Signal to Noise Ratio > 110 dB, Channel Separation 20 dB, Total Harmonic Distortion 0.050
- Dimensions: Depth 4.6" x Width 7" x Height 1"
- 1 Year Warranty
- 7 Bands
- RCA Input; Subwoofer output
- Subwoofer level control; Preamp/amplified, Preamp
- Night illumination
- Subwoofer Level Control
Rockville R7EQ 1/2 Din 7 Band Car Audio Equalizer EQ w/Front, Rear Sub Output
Rockville R7EQ 1/2 Din 7 Band Car Audio Equalizer EQ w/ Front, Rear Sub Output. Includes mounting brackets and screws for easy installation. 7 adjustable bands of equalization (50Hz,125Hz,315Hz,750Hz,2.2KHz,6KHz and 12KHz).
Each band is adjustable from -18dB to 18dB. Adjustable subwoofer frequency from 40Hz to 250Hz. Built in crossover. Subwoofer level controls and subwoofer frequency cutoff controls (40-250 Hz).
Built in 7 volt line driver. Blue LED lights on each rotary knob . Front, rear, and sub preamp outputs. Aux input with gain knob to adjust aux volume . Strong metal chassis with high quality rotary knobs for all controls.
Amazing quality with low distortion (Built with top quality components). Frequency response: 20Hz TO 20KHz /- 1dB . S/N Ratio: 101 dB. Crossover Roll-Off: 12dB per octave.
Input impedance: 10K. Input sensitivity: 200mv per channel >7V. THD: 0.01. Input: 12V. Output: 15V. Power requirement: 11-16V DC . Unit dimensions in inches: 7.04 x 4.72 1.1.
- Rockville R7EQ 1/2 Din 7 Band Car Audio Equalizer EQ w/ Front, Rear Sub Output. Includes mounting brackets and screws for easy installation. 7 adjustable bands of equalization (50Hz,125Hz,315Hz,750Hz,2.2KHz,6KHz and 12KHz).
- Each band is adjustable from -18dB to 18dB. Adjustable subwoofer frequency from 40Hz to 250Hz. Built in crossover. Subwoofer level controls and subwoofer frequency cutoff controls (40-250 Hz).
- Built in 7 volt line driver. Blue LED lights on each rotary knob . Front, rear, and sub preamp outputs. Aux input with gain knob to adjust aux volume . Strong metal chassis with high quality rotary knobs for all controls.
- Amazing quality with low distortion (Built with top quality components). Frequency response: 20Hz TO 20KHz /- 1dB . S/N Ratio: 101 dB. Crossover Roll-Off: 12dB per octave.
- Input impedance: 10K. Input sensitivity: 200mv per channel >7V. THD: 0.01. Input: 12V. Output: 15V. Power requirement: 11-16V DC . Unit dimensions in inches: 7.04" x 4.72" 1.1".
Hifonics HFEQ 4-Band EQ/2-Way Crossover Line Driver
The HFEQ is great active EQ product which permits your favorite iPod type device to play thru your amplified car audio system.
SOUNDXTREME 7 Band Passive Stereo Graphic Equalizer with Fader Control ST-EQ-180
7 BAND PASSIVE STEREO GRAPHIC EQUALIZER WITH FADER CONTROLSOUNDXTREME 7 BAND PASSIVE STEREO GRAPHIC EQUALIZER WITH FADER CONTROL ST-EQ-180
- Featuring: Adjust gain Control / Output level Display/ EQ Slide Control / Subwoofer Xover Points / Subwoofer Switch
- EQ Center Frequencies: 60, 150, 400, 1K, 2.5K, 6K and 15Khz / Equalization Range: /- 12dB
- Input Impedance: 100 Ohm / Input Sensitivity: 4 Volts for 500mV out
- Frequency Response: 20hz to 20kHz /- dB / Crossover Rolloff: 12dB/Octave / Power Requirement: 11-16V DC
Planet Audio Half-DIN, Band Car Equalizer, Subwoofer Output with Adjustable Filter, fixed bands
How An Equalizer Is Used
The Planet Audio PEQ10 parametric equalizer is a high-fidelity signal processor/preamplifier that allows you to control the relative levels within the audible frequency spectrum of a stereophonic system. It is intended for use in a car audio system which includes amplifiers in a signal path after the equalizer, and provides front, rear, and subwoofer low level outputs via RCA connectors.
- EQ center frequencies: 75Hz 200Hz 2kHz 20kHz
- Equalization range: /- 18 dB (boost/cut)
- Frequency response: 20Hz 20kHz
- Subwoofer crossover frequency: Variable 45 180Hz
- Signal to noise ratio: 105 dB
- THD: 0.05
- Subwoofer channel THD: 0.05
- Channel separation: 60 dB
- Low Level Input Voltage: 0.5 V
- Defeat/Equalizer: 0 dB/ /-1 dB
- Power supply: 10-16V negative ground
- Output voltage: 7V RMS
Front Panel Controls And Key Features
- Master Volume Control: Use this to adjust the overall output volume level.
- Fader: Use this control to balance the sound level between front and rear speakers as desired.
- Auxiliary Input Selector: This button permits you to select the equalizer input source. The unit features separate rear RCA inputs for CD/DVD players and your choice of an AUX input.
- Subwoofer Frequency: Use this knob to set the crossover frequency for the subwoofer output channel (i.e. it is a low pass filter)
- Subwoofer Gain: This control permits you to increase or decrease the output level of the subwoofer channels.
- Boost/Cut Controls: Each of these controls represent a range of frequencies surrounding a center frequency to cover the audio spectrum from subwoofer frequencies to treble frequencies. Adjust these controls to suit your taste and listening environment. Each center frequency can be adjusted /- 12 dB.
- Four fixed bands (high, mid, low and sub) with 12dB of boost / cut adjustment. The adjustable subwoofer crossover and gain control add flexibility to your bottom end
- 4 Band Adjustment, Subwoofer Output with Adjustable Filter
- Subwoofer Level Control, Auxiliary Input
- Master Volume Control, Fader Control
- Input Sensitivity Adjustment, PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) Power Supply
- S / N: 85dB, Night Illumination
- Dimensions: Depth 7" x Width 1.4" x Height 5.1"
- 1 Year Warranty
Audiopipe 9 Band Equalizer
Audiopipe 9 Band Equalizer
- Of sigma brush set review
- Rtr rc truck
- Monoblock amp under 200
- Tops in lol
- Shampoo for damaged oily hair