Gin Rummy: Gin Lovers Playing Cards
This beautifully illustrated deck of playing cards is perfect for round after round of gin or Gin Rummyor any other card game. Featuring illustrations of 40 gins from around the world, plus 12 gin-based cocktails, the cards are accompanied by a booklet giving detailed background to the world's favorite juniper-based spirit, the 40 gins themselves, and recipes for all the cocktails. Perfect for a hand of cards or a handy refresher on how to mix a Tom Collins or Twisted Gin Fizz.
Bittermilk, Mixer No 2 Tom Collins With Elderflowers, 16.9 Fl Oz
Not just your grandma's tom Collins, bittermilk has made a refreshing Collins with floral and citrus notes. Using centennial hops as the bittering agent prized for it's aggressive floral characteristics. Mixes best with light spirits.
- Handcrafted And Bottled In Charleston, South Carolina.
- Made From All-Natural Ingredients, Organic When Possible.
- Just add 1 part mixer with 1 part gin and 1 part soda water; Build in a tall glass with ice.
- Goes well with any light/white spirit.
- Makes between 12 and 17 cocktails per bottle depending on the desired cocktail size.
Favorite Bar Drink Recipes Travel Mug - Tom Collins Gin Cocktail 14oz Tumbler Home Bartender Gift
Absolutely love your order or contact us and we'll make it right. Your satisfaction is 100 guaranteed.
- This holds 14 oz worth of liquid and comes with an easy-grip handle and thumb rest. The tapered bottom fits in a standard cup holder. Lid has slide opening and slanted drinking surface.
- Made out of stainless steel for durability. Since it's made out of stainless steel it is not microwave safe. Thick DOUBLE WALL helps keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold far longer than the average mug.
- The image is printed with only the highest quality sublimation inks and printing techniques to ensure a lasting print.
- Lid is dishwasher safe and shatter resistant.
- NOTE: These are not "officially" endorsed as dishwasher safe by our vendor, although we have run them through hundreds of times with no problems. Hand wash is official recommendation for cleaning.
**PRINT AD** For Seagrams Gin 1981 Makes Your Tom Collins Letter Perfect Original **PRINT AD**
Magazine print advertisement
- Magazine print ad: not an offer for alcohol
- 1 page 10" x 12"
- Suitable for framing
Glencairn Handcrafted Crystal Gin & Tonic Balloon Goblet Glass Large Spanish Copa Tom Collins G&T Glass Presentation Box
Glencairn are experts in the design and creation of premium crystal glassware and our track record, people and expertise delivers the highest quality products and industry leading innovation.The long thin stem provides excellent weight for a well balanced glass that is comfortable to hold.
- TOM COLLINS COPA DESIGN - Thanks to its size, there's plenty of room for ice and garnishes, as well as plenty of gin, whilst the stem enables you to hold your drink without warming up the bowl
- SCOTTISH - Glencairn are experts in the design and creation of premium crystal glassware and our track record, people and expertise delivers the highest quality products and industry leading innovation.
- PERFECT GIFT - The perfect gift for someone who appreciates gin and other spirts. Boxed in a Black Gift Box
- SIZE - Approximate size : 21cm / 8.1" (h) 10cm / 4" (d). Dishwasher safe
Master of Mixes Collins Drink Mix, Ready to Use, 1 Liter Bottle (33.8 Fl Oz), Pack of 3
This classic cocktail is the perfect refreshment on a hot summer day. One sip and you will taste the exquisite and delicate blend of the juice from premium California lemons. We add a touch of simple syrup to this medley of premium juice in order to present a mouthwatering cocktail experience - without the hassle of scratch.
Simply Shake 1 1/4 oz. gin and 4 oz. Collins Mix in an ice filled shaker. Strain into a 16 oz. ice filled glass, add a splash of club soda, and garnish with a cherry.
Includes a 3-pack of 1 liter (33.8 fl oz.) bottles of Master of Mixes Collins Drink Mix.
- ELEVATE YOUR SPIRITS: Exquisite and delicate blend of the juice from premium California lemons
- JUST ADD ALCOHOL: Shake 1 1/4 oz. gin and 4 oz. Collins Mix in an ice filled shaker. Strain into a 16 oz. ice filled glass, add a splash of club soda, and garnish with a cherry
- HOWEVER YOU WANT IT: Collins variations - Gin = Tom, Whiskey = John, Scotch = Sandy, Vodka = Ivan, Rum = Ron, Tequila = Jose/Juan
- TRUSTED PRODUCT: Gluten-free and dairy-free. Certified kosher by the Orthodox Union
- PERFECTLY PACKAGED: 3-pack of bottles come boxed for safe shipping
The Bartender's Guide to Gin: Classic and Modern-day Cocktails for Gin Lovers
Gin, distinctive for its combination of juniper berries and botanicals such as coriander and angelica, continues to be a main player in the modern cocktail bar, in both classic and modern guises. The recent growth in micro-distilleries and fashionable gin bars has made a significant impact on its profile as a drink with a contemporary vibe. There is even a World Gin Day, the second Saturday in June, an event that sees festivals, cocktail hours, street parties and tastings all over the world. The Bartender s Guide to Gin starts with a thorough guide to equipment and approaches, followed by a heady selection of 100 gin-based recipes. These include old favorites such as Gin Sling and Alabama Slammer, exotic concoctions such as Magnolia Blossom and Bloodhound, and modern recipes celebrating new trends and ingredients, such as Mango and Black Pepper Cocktail and Gin and Matcha Green Tea Cocktail. Selected pages also offer useful practical information about the colorful history of gin, from the early Genever gins to the use of gin for medicinal purposes.
MASTER OF MIXES Tom Collins, 1000 ml
Made from Premium California Lemon Juice
- This classic cocktail is the perfect refreshment on a hot summer day
- One sip and you will taste the exquisite and delicate blend of the juice from California lemons. We add a touch of simple syrup to this medley of premium juice in order to present a mouthwatering cocktail experience
- 1 1/4 oz. gin4 oz. Collins Mixclub sodaCombine ingredients in an ice filled shaker. Shake and strain into a 16 oz. ice filled glass. Top with club soda.Garnish with a cherry.
Fred GOOD MEASURE Cocktail Recipe Glass, Gin - 5193289
Mix it up with GOOD MEASURE! Fred's 16-ounce measuring glasses are printed with seven delectable cocktail recipes that are sure to turn you into the most-exacting mixologist. Available in seven individual styles: Whiskey, Gin, Rum, Tequila, Vodka, Beer - and the cure for all the others - Hangover. Cheers! Hand wash only.
- Fred's Good Measure cocktail recipe glass is just what the bartender ordered
- This glass features 7 delectable cocktail recipes that feature your favorite gin
- Sure to turn you into the most exacting mixologist with recipes for a Gin and Tonic, Tom Collins and more
- Packaged in a colorful gift box, this makes the perfect gift for your favorite drinking buddy
- Full capacity, 16-ounce but final outcome varies by recipe; this glass is hand wash only
Mixology20 Epic Cocktails, Quick Recipe Guide (Mojito, Bloody Mary, Martini, Margarita, Cosmo, Whisky Sour, Pina Colada, Sangria, Manhattan & more)
Want to know how to mix the perfect drink for your party? The Mixology Quick Recipe Guide puts the answer within your reach. A low-tech solution designed to fit in wherever you need it most (on your home bar, under your kitchen cabinets or just about any other surface), the Mixology Quick Recipe Guide has no electronic or mechanical parts-so it's simple to use and tough to wear out. How it works: Grab the tab and pull Find the right drink recipe on the glossy sheet Release the tab and let it snap back up Strong adhesives make sure the Mixology Quick Recipe Guide stays in place, and the flexible rolling film won't tear or break. Just put the device where you'll use it most and reach out when you need it. The answer will be right where you left it, every time. That's it. No internet searches or apps, just a question and an answer, all in a snap.
- The Mixology Quick Recipe Guide shows everyone how to mix popular cocktails and become their own crowd-pleasing bartender at every celebration
- Compact device unrolls to reveal a handy how-to guide for both trendy and classic mixed drink combinations to help you host a premium, at-home party experience
- Mix, shake or stir up the best cocktails (from margaritas and pina coladas to martinis and cosmopolitans) and serve them up to partygoers at any social event-or let your guests be creative and mix their own alcoholic beverages and refreshments
- Find the right mix of spirits (whiskey, gin, tequila, vodka etc) to entertain for all special occasions/holidays (everything from a New Year's Eve bash to an Independence Day barbecue celebration) and make the best of these festivities
- Fits in wherever you need it most: hang the Mixology Quick Recipe Guide on your refrigerator, under kitchen cabinets, on your home bar or just about any other surface (attaching directly to a wall is not recommended). Makes for a great, inexpensive gift for a bachelor/bachelorette party, a birthday or housewarming get-together
- Train case for makeup artist
- The best airbrush foundation
- Pillow for arm sleeper
- Hoover model fh50150
- Battery operated pole chain saw