CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
The use of a vaccum gauge is essential to insure that a repaired or newly installed system is clear of contaminants. Improper evacuation can lead to costly recalls and repairs. The digital vaccum gauge measures what takes place beyond 29" of vaccum.
- ACCURATE - Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN - Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN - Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ - Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS - Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
Uniweld UVG Digital Vacuum Gauge
Uniweld's UVG Digital Vacuum Gauge provides unsurpassed vacuum accuracy and quickly measures vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, and mmHg with a resolution down to 1 micron. The UVG features self-calibration without the need of other equipment and an oil sensor that eliminates false readings and displays OIL when the sensor needs to be cleaned. Simply rinse the sensor with isopropyl alcohol and the UVG will work like new. Compact in size 4.25 x 1.5 x 1 and small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, the UVG is protected by a durable, orange rubber gauge boot, and includes two AAA batteries that supply up to 100 hours of use. Other features include large, high visibility backlit LCD display and vacuum sensor can withstand overpressure up to 500 PSI. Also included is a 1/4" x 1/4" Female Adaptor that can be used to connect the Vacuum Gauge to Uniwelds Valve Core Removal Tool with 1/4" side port fitting (Part No. 92838 Sold Separately) or Uniwelds EZ Turn Hose with EZ Access T Fitting (Part No. EZT5B Sold Separately).
- Range: 0-25000 Microns, 3330 Pa, 33.3 mBar, 25 mmHg
- Resolution: 1 Micron (<1,000 Microns), .1 Pa, .001 mBar, .001 mmHg
- Accuracy: 5 of Reading /- 5 Microns
- Operating Temperature: -10 F to 122 F (-12 C to 50 C)
- Oil Sensor that eliminates false readings and displays "OIL" when the sensor needs to be cleaned
Fieldpiece SMAN360 3-Port Digital Manifold with Micron Gauge
Fieldpiece SMAN360 - 3 Port Digital Manifold with Micron Gauge The SMAN360 automatically calculates target superheat, so HVACR professionals don't have to worry about guesswork or manual calculations. WIth the SMAN360 you also get a built-in micron gauge with resolution from 50 to 9,999. Plus the vacuum gauge in the SMAN360 digital refrigerant manifold has a micron alarm which allows technicians to set the alarm to a chosen micron level, and when the vacuum reaches that level, the alarm will sound, freeing you up to keep working when pulling a vacuum. 3-Port Digital Manifold Built Tough for HVACR Professionals Target superheat Automatically calculated from measurements taken No guesswork or manual calculations Superheat and subcooling calculated and displayed simultaneously Backlit display Micron gauge Alarm, stopwatch, and rate indicator 50 to 9,999 resolution In addition the SMAN series are the only manifolds with the ability to perform a linear adjustment of the pressure sensors based on refrigerant type, temperature, and pressure, and it's so easy, you can do it right in the field. By combining new technology and its rugged design with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the SMAN360 makes it easy for you to quickly maximize the efficiency of any A/C or refrigeration unit. And because they're built by the HVACR industry's leading innovator, you know it's packed with the features you want.
- All measurements in clear sight
- 45 refrigerants with easy updates via mini USB connection
- Micron vacuum gauge with alarms, stopwatch, and rate indicator
- Simultaneous superheat and subcooling
- Automatic target superheat
Fieldpiece SVG3 Digital Vacuum Gauge with Alarm
The SVG3 digital micron vacuum gauge is a compact, rugged gauge that is loaded with features hvacr professionals need to help them do more. It includes a large, dual display with a rate indicator, alarms, timer, rugged Rubberized case, and a hook at strap that allows the vacuum gauge to be hung at any angle. made in United States. Manufactured by Fieldpiece instruments Inc.
- Rate calculator
- Schrader depressor
- 1 micron resolution
- 0 - 9999 micron range
- Alarms and stopwatch
XtremepowerUS 3CFM or 4CFM Air Vacuum Pump HVAC A/C Refrigeration Kit AC Manifold Gauge Set (3CFM 1/4HP Air Vacuum Pump)
- SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL: XtremepowerUS 1/4 HP 3 CFM 1-Stage Rotary Air Vacuum Pump is designed to have high efficiency and low noise output with internal high volume cooling fan for extended use.
- HEAVY DUTY CASING: Die-cast Aluminum Alloy Casing enables the vacuum pump be light and durable at the same time. Equipped with brass fitting tethered safety caps to prevent oil leaks during transportation and handling.
- EASY OIL CHANGE: The vacuum pump features a simple Oil Fill Port for a clean pour and Oil Drain Plug positioned beneath the oil reservoir to quickly drain when needed. Checking the spillage meter will help to ensure the proper level of oil.
- INCLUDED: Multicolored set of three 36" hoses, Manifold Gauge, Oil Bottle, Accessories and Storage Bag to keep equipment clean and dust free.
- The XtremepowerUS HVAC service gauge set is great for diagnosing and repairing AC systems. Ideal use for R134, R134A, R12, R22, R22A, R404A, R407C or R502; also commonly used for wine degassing and automatic milking.
ZENY 3,5CFM Single-Stage 5 Pa Rotary Vane Economy Vacuum Pump 3 CFM 1/4HP Air Conditioner Refrigerant HVAC Air tool R410a 1/4 Flare Inlet Port, Blue
If pump heats up or fitting not suits, please contact seller in the first place, solution awaits.
Inlet Port: 1/4" Flare
Voltage /Frequency: 110V/60Hz
Flow Rate:VP125: 3.5 CFM(100L/MIN)
Ultimate Vacuum: 5 Pa (0.05mbar)
Inlet Port: 1/4" Flare
Oil Capacity:320 ml
1)Pressure Scale:0400psi, 0140psi
2)Length of hose:1.2m
Please make sure your manifold gauge is in accordance with this size. Any question in using, please contact seller first. Thanks. Inlet Port: 1/4" Flare Specification: Voltage /Frequency: 110V/60Hz Flow Rate:VP125: 3.5 CFM(100L/MIN) Ultimate Vacuum: 5 Pa (0.05mbar) Power: 1/4HP Inlet Port: 1/4" Flare Oil Capacity:320 ml Warm note: 1)Pressure Scale:0400psi, 0140psi 2)Length of hose:1.2m Red:1/4''-1/4'' Yellow:1/4''-1/4'' Blue:1/4''-1/4'' Please make sure your manifold gauge is in accordance with this size. Any question in using, please contact seller first. Thanks.
- Inlet Port: 1/4" Flare, Warm note: 1)Pressure Scale:0400psi, 0140psi 2)Length of hose:1.2m Red:1/4''-1/4'' Yellow:1/4''-1/4'' Blue:1/4''-1/4'' Please make sure your manifold gauge is in accordance with this size. Any question in using, please contact seller first. *** A self-paying vacuum pump Adapter needed if inflet not suitable.
- High Efficiency and Low Noise, Heavy-duty Aluminum Alloy Casing, Oil Drain Plug Positioned at Bottom of Oil Reservoir,Internal High Volume Cooling Fan for Extended U
- Exhaust Port with Exhaust Cap, Direct Drive Motor Allowing Easy Starting Which is Maintenance Free
- Oil Sight Glass For Monitoring Oil Levels, ON/OFF Switch
- Non Slip Cushion Handle, Comes With a Bottle of Vacuum Oil
TPI 605 Single Input Digital Vacuum Gauge, 5 Digit LCD, /-10 percent Accuracy, 1 micron Resolution, 12000 to 15 micron Range
Measure vacuum from 25 to 0 microns. Reads vacuum in seven international units of measure (Microns, PSI, InHg, mBar, Pascals, Torr, and mTorr). Display updates every 0.5 seconds. Auto power off after 10 minutes when vacuum above 12,000 microns (12 Torr). Built in hook for hanging. Wall hook and magnets for no-hand use. Cleanable sensor. 500 PSI overpressure. Thermistor sensor. Standard 1/4" NPT male connection. 12000 to 15 microns vacuum range. 10 percent accuracy. Microns, PSI, InHg, mBar, Pascals, Torr, mTorr units of measure. 32 to 104 degree F operating temperature. 1 micron resolution. Auto power off after 20 min. RoHS compliant.
- Measure vacuum from 25 to 0 microns
- Reads vacuum in seven international units of measure (Microns, psi, InHg, mBar, Pascals, Torr, and mTorr)
- Display updates every 0.5 seconds
- Auto power off after 10 minutes when vacuum above 12,000 microns (12 Torr)
- Built in hook for hanging
YELLOW JACKET 69020 Omni Digital Vacuum Gauge with 1/4" Coupler
The YELLOW JACKET Omni digital vacuum gauge is an easy-to-use, compact vacuum gauge that is loaded with features for the price. And it's rugged, too. Made with high impact, glass reinforced housing, it survives moisture and accidental drops or attachment to a high pressure line. The easy-to-clean vacuum sensor handles 450 psi positive pressure and reads several units of vacuum (microns, milli-bar, Torr, and Pascal). made in United States. Manufactured by Ritchie engineering Co.
- Audi and visual signal when target vacuum level is reached
- Electronic paper display for clean visibility - even in direct sunlight
- Rich and intuitive user interface - turn it on and its ready to use with default settings
- Automatic power down and time out
- Power savings - multiple time-out selections
BACOENG 3.6CFM Vacuum Pump & Manifold Gauge Set - HVAC A/C Refrigeration Kit - Diagnostic R22 R134a R410A - w/Case
1. 2-valve manifold with sight-glass & 1/4" SAE fittings anodized aluminum block body, oversized sight-glass for easy viewing the refrigerant flow high quality stainless steel gauge and high accuracy of reading
2.Ideal for R22 R134a R410A R407C
3.All hose are complied with SAE-J2196 standard standard.
1-Red: 1/4" Female SAE on straight end and 5/16" Female SAE on bent end
1-Blue: 1/4" Female SAE on straight end and 5/16" Female SAE on bent end
1-Yellow: 1/4" Female SAE on straight end and 1/4" Female SAE on bent end
1.Hose Working pressure: 800PSI-4000PSI Acceptable refrigerant: CFC HCFC and HFC
2.Gauage: 3 inches diameter
1 3CFM Single-stage Vacuum Pump with one bottle vacuum oil
1 Gauge Set
3 4FT Blue Red Yellow Refrigrant Hose
2 Adjustable Quick Fitting
1 R134a can tap
- Gauge Set -- 2 Valve 2.75" Manifold Gauge with Sight-glass & 1/4" SAE Fittings Anodized Aluminum Block Body, Oversized Sight-glass for Easy Viewing the Refrigerant Flow, Class 1.6 Gauge High Accuracy of Reading, Pressure Unit: PSI,Bar, High Pressure Side: 0-800PSI, Low Pressure Side: 0-350PSI
- Vacuum Pump -- Newly Designed Compact Vacuum Pump, Portable and Stronger. Flow rate: 3.6CFM Power: 1/4HP Ultimate Vacuum: 0.8Pa Rotating Speed: 1720 R/MIN
- Accessory--3 4FT Blue Red Yellow Refrigrant Hose, 2 Adjustable Quick Couplers,, 1 R134a Can Tap, 1 Toolkit, 1 12oz Vacuum Oil, 1 Safety Glasses, 1 Manual for Pump and Gauge
- Hose -- All hose are complied with SAE-J2196 standard standard. Hose Working pressure: 800PSI-4000PSI Acceptable refrigerant: CFC HCFC and HFC
- Multi-function Gauge-- Ideal for R22 R134a R410A R407C. Pressure and Temperature Displayed.
Supco VG64 Vacuum Gauge, Digital Display, 0-12000 microns Range, 10 Accuracy, 1/4" Male Flare Fitting Connection
The Supco VG64 vacuum gauge has an LCD digital, backlit display of 0 to 12,000 micron (0 to 1,600 Pascals) range, 0.5 to 1,000 micron resolution, 1,000 micron graduation, a programmable, audible, and visual alarm for high and low vacuum, and a 1/2-second response time. A vacuum gauge measures vacuum pressure in a wide variety of test, inspection, and measurement applications in the automotive, pharmaceutical, chemical, food and beverage, and petrochemical industries.
The VG64 measures vacuum in seven international units including micron, milliBar, Pascal, Torr, psi, InHg, and milliTorr. It has a built-in hanging apparatus for maneuverability. A thermistor sensor provides accurate readings, and an accessible cleaning port provides quick cleaning and sensor drying. The VG64 has a low battery indicator, and works with a 9V battery (not included) for 600 hours of continuous operation. It has a one-year, limited warranty.
|Connector type||Standard, 1/4-inch male flare fitting|
|Vacuum range||0 to 12,000 Microns (0 to 1,600 Pascal)|
|Resolution||0 to 200: 1 Micron; 201 to 500: 5 Microns; 501 to 1,000: 10 Microns; 1,001 to 2,000: 50 Microns; 2001 to 5,000: 250 Microns; 5,001 to 8,000: 500 Microns; 8,001 to 12,000: 1000 Microns|
|Accuracy||or - 10, or or - 10 Micron; whichever is larger (50 to 2000 Microns) at 75 degrees F|
|Update rate||0.5 seconds|
|Alarm volume||87 decibels (dB)|
|Operating temperature range||35 to 125 degrees F (2 degrees C to 52 degrees C)|
|Overpressure||500 PSI maximum (20 Bar)|
|Dimensions||5.5 x 3.0 x 1.25 inches (H x W x D)|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
A vacuum gauge measures vacuum pressure in a wide variety of test, inspection and measurement applications in the automotive, pharmaceutical, chemical, food and beverage, and petrochemical industries. Vacuum gauges can have analog or digital displays, and express a variety of units such as Microns, Pascal, and PSI.
Sealed Unit Parts Co. (SUPCO), Inc. manufactures precision electronic and test instruments, and replacement parts for the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC) industries. SUPCO is headquartered in Allenwood, NJ, and has been in operation since 1945.
Whats in the Box?
- VG64 Vacuum gauge
- Vacuum gauge with ultra-fine resolution (0.5 to 1000 micron), and a 0-12,000 micron vacuum range for accurate pressure measurement during system evacuation, and high-precision laboratory tests
- Programmable, audible and visual alarm for high and low vacuum indicates when threshold is reached
- Backlit, LCD digital display of seven international units including microns, Pascal, and PSI, and a 1/2-second response time
- Auto shut-off eight hours after alarm activation, and when alarm is disabled
- Built-in hanging apparatus for maneuverability
- Igloo chest freezer best buy
- Drugstore mascara for lower lashes
- 4k hdmi splitter best buy
- Moisturizer for acne and wrinkles
- Mens wood watches