POWERTEC MT4000 Deluxe Miter Saw Stand with Wheels and 110V Power Outlet
The POWERTEC MT4000 Deluxe Miter Saw Stand with Wheels and 110V Power Outlet is the ultimate portable saw workstation. The stand is constructed with steel tubing and locking steel legs which provides a weight capacity up to 330 lbs. Miter saws, and other bench top saws and planers can be easily secured and removed with quick-dash release universal mounts. Two adjustable steel rollers support your work piece along the stand length smoothly and accurately. Useful flip- down supports for lumber or material storage offer easy accessibility to work materials. The stand also includes a convenient 3-outlet power strip which makes being near an electric outlet unnecessary. For stability, the leveling feet are adjustable for uneven surfaces. For ease of mobility, this stand comes with two 8-inch rubber wheels; just roll the stand to your preferred location (and work away). Height: 32-1/4" (819 mm); Extended Width: 79-1/4" (2013 mm): Maximum Load Capacity: 330 lbs. (150 kg); Outlet Input Voltage: 125V AC; Input Ampere: 15 Amps; Net Weight: 40 lbs. (18 kg); Gross Weight: 42 lbs. (19 kg).
- Innovative mobile saw stand, constructed with round steel tubing
- Supports up to 330lbs. 8-Inch rubber wheels for easy transport
- Accommodates most 10" and 12" miter saws. Support arms extend to 79-1/4-Inch, retract to 46-Inch
- Spring-loaded locking legs for easy set-up and break down. Universal quick-release mounting brackets included
- Two 11-1/2" steel rollers insure a smooth feed
DEWALT DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
Durable Work Support Stand
DEWALTs DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw/Planer Stand allows for easy jobsite mobility thanks to its wide rubber wheels and fold-up design. The DWX726 is designed for a variety of contractors including cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers and many other professionals who are tasked with using a miter saw on the jobsite.
With three-position pneumatically assisted raising and lowering, the DWX726 is easy to assemble to minimize downtime. The unit is also durable with a tubular steel construction that allows for 300 pounds of maximum weight capacity. The mounting rails are easily adjustable, and they can adapt to nearly any miter saw on the market. Additionally, the stand offers wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports, which provide up to 8 feet of material support. Weighing a manageable 67 pounds, the stand is 98 inches long and 32.5 inches wide when it is unfolded. To save space, the unit folds vertically and measures only 59.5 inches by 17 inches. Miter saw not included.
- Tool Width - Extended: 98 inches
- Tool Height - Extended: 32.5 inches
- Tool Width - Folded: 59.5 inches
- Tool Height - Folded: 17 inches
- Tool Weight: 67 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 75 pounds
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8' of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
- Three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300-Pound maximum weight capacity
Bosch Portable Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand T4B
Bosch expanded its patented and award-winning technology to develop and introduce the new Gravity-Rise T4B Portable Miter Saw Stand. Smart, durable and simple to use, professionals never need to worry about how to setup or carry their miter saw ever again. The T4B features the same Bosch-patented Gravity-Rise system as the industry's award winning TS2000 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand. Unlike other miter saw stands, the Bosch Gravity-Rise system is practically effortless and allows for rapid set-up.
- ADJUSTABLE: Featuring a Bosch-exclusive, patented Gravity Rise System designed for rapid set up and easy breakdown, taking the toughest jobs to the next level.
- CAPACITY: The Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Miter Saw Stand has up to 18 feet of material capacity, the highest capacity among fully portable units
- PORTABLE: Built with 8-Inch pneumatic wheels for ease of transport over jobsite terrain with even the heaviest miter saws attached.
- UNIVERSAL: Featuring Rapid Release tool mounts - for use with most major competitors' miter saws
- DURABLE: Equipped with adjustable leveling feet for stability and durability on uneven surfaces
BORA Portamate PM-4000 - Heavy Duty Folding Miter Saw Stand with Quick Attach Tool Mounting Bars
If you have a miter saw, then the PM-4000 folding miter saw stand is exactly what you need. Designed to work with nearly every make and model miter saw or chop saw, this strong, stable stand will allow you to setup wherever you wish quickly, easily, and safely. Whether its a jobsite or your driveway, youll appreciate being able to work exactly where you need to. This is a contractor grade miter saw stand, but priced for the homeowner. But dont let the low cost fool you this is a high quality piece of equipment, with tubular steel construction, and a whopping 500lb capacity, so you can handle the big jobs with ease. The quick attach mounts make attaching and detaching the saw simple, and the adjustable 13 tall material supports can be in or out to support material ten feet long. But heres the kicker its not only lightweight, but it folds up for easy transport and storage, making this one of the most versatile miter saw stands on the market. An optional Wheel Kit is available (PM-7004) for added mobility, and extra tool mounts (PM-7002 20-in long and can be adjusted along the width to fit most saws) are also available allowing you to expand the use of your stand to other tools in your shop.
- Ergonomic 36-Inch work height promotes stability and accuracy
- Works with miter saws up to 12-in including compound sliding saws
- Heavy duty contractor grade materials, with tough powder coated steel finish
- Snap pin folding legs designed for easy storage and stability when in use
- Quick-attach saw mounts allow you to easily mount your saw or other tools for fast setup and easy take down - hardware is included
- Extra wide (10ft) material supports included
- 500lb capacity to support all jobs
DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand
Versatile and dependable, the DEWALT Rolling Table Saw Stand pairs heavy-duty aluminum construction with innovative details. It keeps your work at an ideal height while helping you keep work pieces under control for accurate cuts. Plus, at just 33 pounds with folding legs and convenient heavy-duty wheels, it is built for easy transport.
- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. delivers 20 less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Folding legs with quick release levers collapse under the stand, minimizing overall size for transport.
WEN MSA330 Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand with 3 Onboard Outlets
Remember when you could adequately support both your miter saw and your workpiece? With the WEN Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand, youll have a sturdy and reliable support system for all your sawing needs. Three pre-mounted 120V outlets provide you up to 15 amps of power, meeting the needs of saws and tools of all sizes. Two 8-inch never flat wheels combine with foldable design for a safe and easy transportation and storage solution. The sliding arms extend anywhere from 32 to 79 inches in width, providing support for boards up to 10.5 feet long. Quick-release brackets tightly lock the miter saw in place for simple installation and adjustments. The 1-1/2-inch-diameter steel frame provides over 330 pounds of support to your saw and materials while the powder-coated finish prevents corrosion and marring to the stands body. Adjust the height of the detachable rollers to best match the specific requirements of your project. Both rollers also operate as work stops, helping make consistent and even cuts every time. The universal design allows for compatibility with the majority of miter saws on the market, including the entire WEN miter saw series. If you want to know whether or not your particular miter saw will fit onto the WEN Rolling Miter Saw Stand, simply measure the distance between the front and back mounting holes. If this distance is less than 15 inches and on a centerline, the stand will fit. And because its a WEN product, your miter saw stand comes backed by a two year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Universal design fits nearly every miter saw on the market, including all WEN miter saws
- Collapsible rolling stand features two 8-inch never-flat wheels for simple transportation and storage
- Sturdy 1-1/2-inch diameter steel frame elevates your miter saw 33 inches off the ground
- Extend the support arms anywhere from 32 to 79 inches to support boards up to 10.5 feet long
- Includes three onboard 15A 120V outlets, two height adjustable rollers, quick-release brackets, two table extensions, a powder-coated finish and a two-year warranty
PROTOCOL Equipment 67106 Contractor Miter Saw Workstation
Youre all about earning sweat equity, but to be efficient on the job, you need equipment that will work as hard as you. Good thing the PROTOCOL Equipment WS-077 Contractor Miter Saw Workstation always outperforms its competitors. Constructed of high-grade and corrosion-resistant, powder-coated steel, this stand has a 500 pound weight capacity and the adjustable tool mount brackets work with most brands of miter saws and other bench-top tools. The tool mounts have a sliding rail that lets you adjust the center of gravity of any mounted tool and create a steady foundation while cutting. The tubular, powder-coated steel legs are capped for use on finished surfaces and have quick-release levers for easy setup and take-down. One pair of legs feature fold-down storage brackets that can hold a variety of builder materials. The top width adjusts from 35-inches to 77-inches, allowing for an extensive workload. There's a convenient carrying handle and sturdy wheels that make transporting this workstation effortless.
PROTOCOL tools are designed to exceed the requirements of entry-level pro contractors and DIY customers shopping in select retailers.
- PORTABLE WORKSTATION - Portable wheeled workstation with adjustable tool mount brackets and extendable material supports
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE STRENGTH - Made of high-grade steel that can support up to 500lb of materials so you can tackle big jobs faster
- UNIVERSAL MOUNT - Adjustable tool mount brackets have six inch handles and work with most brands of miter saws
- 2 MATERIAL SUPPORTS - 2 adjustable material supports each feature an end stop to make quick work of repeat cuts
- FOLDING LEGS - Folding legs have quick-release levers for easy setup and take-down and on one side feature fold-down material storage brackets
- ADJUSTABLE TOP WIDTH - Infeed and outfeed material supports adjust from a compact 35-inches to a maximum of 77-inches
- CAPPED FEET - Capped feet on each support leg allow use on finished surfaces without damaging them
POWERTEC MT4005 Mounting Deluxe Rolling Stand
This versatile, multi-featured stand covers all the bases. The top of this premier stand (measuring 32-9/32" x 18-1/32"), is constructed of high-quality steel, and patterned with a series of precut-out slots that allow for universal benchtop tool attachment and an ultra-solid work surface. Machines such as miter saws, portable thickness planers, or most any bench-top tools that need remote support on the jobsite can be easily affixed to this adaptable stand. And set up is a cinch. Just activate the handy locking-lever mechanism that efficiently locks folding legs securely in place allowing for both a quick stand assembly and a solid work foundation. Cutting edge design allows the stand to be locked in at two levels of height (26-31/32 and 32-9/32 inches) for the utmost in project flexibility. Firm-grip non marring plastic feet further enhance crucial stand integrity. At project's completion, this powerhouse of a stand collapses flat and compact, thus insuring easy stand transfer and efficient storage. If desired, you can fold, move and store the stand, horizontally, with the benchtop tool still mounted upon the stand's sturdy surface. An integrated foot insures you the additional capacity to store the stand in a vertical position. Useful spring-loaded assists (release-lever operated) will support the stand and tool at varying heights when collapsing from an upright position or rising from a compact position; the enhanced structural support insures critical woodworker safety and the protection of your valuable gear. Handy built-in carrying handle and two large 8-inch rubber wheels further insure easy mobility. Just collapse the stand and effortlessly roll the stand to your preferred location. Product specifications: Table Size: 32-9/32" x 18-1/32", Two Table Heights: 26-31/32" and 32-9/32", Roller Extension Range: 42-9/16" to 70-15/16"; Top of Feed Roller Height Range: 29-11/16" to 39-11/16"; Weight Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Simple, quick setup and breakdown; Collapses flat and quick for hassle-free horizontal and vertical storage
- Spring-loaded locking legs activated with handy locking-lever mechanism; Two levels of height (26-31/32" and 32-9/32") for the utmost in project flexibility
- Solid steel construction insures the ultimate in workstand portability and solidity; Durable and strong - allows for 440 lb weight capacity
- Large 8-Inch rubber-grip wheels and large built-in carrying handle insure easy, comfortable mobility; Height adjustable stock feed rollers extend from 42-9/16" to 70-15/16"
- Templated cut out slots accommodate most all standard benchtop tools
Folding Miter Saw Power Tool Stand with Wheels, Light, Vise and 4-Outlet 110V Power Strip Pro Portamate PM-7000. Heavy Duty Contractor Grade with Quick Attach Mounts and Plenty of Extra Features
Our ultimate miter saw stand / bench top tool workstation, the Portamate PM-7000 Pro WorkCenter is ideal for both contractors and DIYers. Of course, its a miter saw stand, and works with virtually every make and model miter saw. But it also works with other equipment, such as portable planers, small band saws, scroll saws, and more the universal quick mounts make changing tools easy and intuitive (and you can purchase extra mounts for other tools look for part number PM-7002). This is a heavy duty piece of equipment, built with powder-coated, rust-resistant tubular steel and aluminum, and is capable of supporting 500 lbs. of material up to 16. It folds and transports easily, and sets up fully stable in seconds. The convenience features are many, and include a vise, worklight, 4-110V outlets, storage compartment, ergonomically designed 33 work height, and much more youll love how easy this workstation makes your projects. Its also backed by a limited one-year warranty, and will provide you with years of service.
- Our ultimate portable miter saw work station - heavy duty construction and an array of features both contractors and DIY enthusiasts will love.
- Includes a 4 outlet 110v power strip, 8" wheels, work vise, work light.
- Universal quick mounts for miter saws, band saws, scroll saws, planers, and more. Almost any make and model power tools accepted.
- Front leg lumber storage racks, storage compartment, and many other convenience extras.
- Folds quickly for easy transport and storage, and sets up rock solid.
Hitachi UU240F Heavy-Duty Portable Miter Saw Stand
The Hitachi Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand features a durable steel construction and can accept up to a 12" sliding miter saw. The included auxiliary mounting brackets make it fully universal and eliminate the need of creating an additional mounting surface. The quick-release mounting brackets offer easy mounting and removal of the miter saw from the stand. The non-marring rubber feet on the mounting brackets allow the miter saw to be placed on any surface without fear of scratching. Work supports can extend up to 95.5 inches to support longer material if needed. The easily adjustable material stops that are installed at each end facilitate repetitive cutting applications. Large 8" treaded wheels make it easy to transport the saw and stand even the roughest of job sites.
- Heavy-duty steel construction can support up to 400 lbs. Compatible With: Height Maximum 34-29/32 inches
- Material support extensions (extend 8') for supporting longer material
- Accepts up to a 12" sliding compound miter saw for ultimate flexibility
- Tool-less height adjustment of material supports for quick and easy set-up
- Quick-release mounting brackets allow for easy mounting and removal of miter saw from the stand
- Non-marring rubber feet on mounting brackets prevent surface damage when saw is removed from stand and placed on finished surfaces
- Installed material stops are adjustable for repetitive cutting applications
- Large 8" treaded wheels make it easy to transport even while the saw is mounted
- Weighs only 50lbs for stability and easy transport
- Includes Anchor Plates, Auxiliary Mounting Brackets
- 12v cooler for trucking
- Race game ps4
- The best magnetic bracelet
- Frozen dinner brands
- Pepper mill grinder