EarStudio ES100-24bit Portable High-Resolution Bluetooth Receiver/USB DAC/Headphone Amp with LDAC, aptX HD, aptX, AAC (3.5mm Unbalanced & 2.5mm Balanced Output)
EarStudio supports Qualcomm's aptX HD codec, which allows you to stream 24bit hi-res music wireless. EarStudio automatically enhances 16bit music into 24bit sound. We use CSR 8675 Qualcomm Chip and 2x DACs of AK4375a.
Noise free, jitter free.
EarStudio ES100 reproduces sound over Bluetooth through Radsone's patented DCT technology which reduces subtle digital noise and cleans the jitter from Bluetooth streaming.
Dual DACs with analog volume control
EarStudio has optimized circuit architecture, proprietary DualDrive technology, using 2 independent Hi-Fi DACs and Amplifiers. Unlike other dual DAC audio systems, the fully differential audio signal path directly goes to the output jack, with NO switch components in the way, delivering pure signal without any loss or distortion, and with enough power. Moreover, 2 selectable operating modes support 2x current or 2x voltage, as needed by depending on the type of connected headphones. Then, we took a further step for details by adopting an analog volume control. Digital volume adjustment has the downside because it scales down PCM audio sample before the D/A conversion, resulting in harsh sound and the loss in sound detail, SNR, as well as THD. EarStudio offers analog volume control to keep the optimal audio performance even at low volume level using Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA) which is the best way to control the volume.
Full Balanced and single ended output
EarStudio offers two outputs: A single-ended/double current 3.5mm jack and full-balanced/double voltage 2.5mm Jack.
Note: For headphones with the high impedance over 200600-ohm, ES100 may not be able to deliver enough sound pressure level, especially with 3.5mm unbalanced output. Please note the maximum output power level of ES100 for your high impedance head units.
- 24bit Bluetooth receiver designed to deliver studio-quality sound through your ears WIRELESS - using your existing wired headphones, earphones or even speakers.
- Dimension 1 x 2 x 0.5 inch / Weight 20g / 14 hours of continuous playback / Dedicated app featured with 10 band EQ and Ambient mode / USB audio playback / device firmware update
- Including 2 independent Hi-fi DACs and Amplifiers (Asahi Kasei AK4375a) - the optimal Dual DACs/AMP design for both single-ended and full-differential outputs
- Analog volume control allows to keep the optimal audio performance even at low volume level using Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA) which is known for the best way to control the volume/ Built-in microphone supports answering calls while using earphones without a microphone
- Max. Output Power (No load): 1.1Vrms (3.2V peak-to-peak) at 3.5mm unbalanced output/ 2.2Vrms (6.4V peak-to-peak) at 2.5mm balanced output Output Impedance: Approximately 1-ohm
FiiO Q1 Mark II Native DSD DAC & Amplifier for iPhone, iPod, iPad and Computers
Native DSD decoding chips worthy of a flagship Being equipped with the XMOS platform allows the Q1 Mark II to support decoding of more formats with outstanding performance - it is capable of decoding up to 384 kHz/32 bit PCM as well as up to DSD256 (the latter is indicated by a green Light). When combined with the two separate crystal oscillators, each designed to handle different sampling rates to achieve the utmost accuracy in digital-to-analog conversion, the Q1 Mark II becomes an affordable product that punches well above its weight in terms of versatility and performance. Exceptional DAC and amplifier parts in an intelligent design The Q1 Mark II uses some of the finest components in its well-thought-out design. The DAC employed is the AKM AK4452, which decodes high sampling rate formats with a high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion. The headphone amplifier chip in the Q1 Mark II is in fact the very same one used in the X7 Mark II's AM3A amplifier module, the audiophile-approved 0PA926 with extremely low noise output. Finally, low-pass filter duties for line output are handled by Texas instruments 0PA1662. Hi-Res Audio Certification The Qi Mark 1 has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be "Hi-Res Audio" capable. With this, you can be sure that the Q1 Mark II will grant you a natural and realistic listening experience. Official Apple MFi certification means perfect compatibility with iOS
- FiiO Q1 Mark II Native DSD DAC & Amplifier - Lightning-to-Micro USB Short Cable - Micro USB Long Data Cable - 3.5mm Audio Cable - 2x Long Silicone Bands - 2x Short Silicone Bands - Silicone Pad - Carrying Pouch - FiiO Warranty
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Audio Input: Micro USB/3.5 mm Jack
- Balance Headphone Output: Supported (2.5mm balanced headphone jack)
- Bass Boost: 0/5.4dB
FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black)
The E10K USB DAC high resolution Headphone Amplifier from Fiio is customizable and designed to improve your laptop's audio output quality via its PCM5102 DAC chip and is capable of handling PCM files in up to 24-bit, 96 kHz resolution. It features a selectable bass boost and low-pass filter, both with circuitry optimized for a low noise floor when engaged, allowing you to customize the sound of your audio to your tastes.The unit connects to your laptop via its Micro USB connection, which also provides it with power. It offers a variety of connections, including a front-panel 1/8\" headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8\" line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination. DAC ChipThe internal DAC chip is a PCM5102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality through via a linear internal filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.Low Noise Floor The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.Amplification Stage The E10K features a LMH6643 op amp, which is designed for transient response and driving power.Portable DesignA brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable portable use.
- DAC ChipThe Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- LOW NOISE FLOOR The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- CONNECTION VARIETY The variety of connections include a front-panel 1/8 headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8 line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
- USB CONNECTION Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
CHORD Electronics Mojo, ultimate DAC/Headphone Amplifier, USB, Coaxial, and Optical, Black
Designed and built in England, Mojo brings studio quality sound to your pocket and is the ultimate, truly portable, DAC/Amp. Mojo is built upon the multi-award winning Hugo platform and will afford the listener with Hugo like performance for a fraction of the cost. Inside Mojo is a massively powerful headphone amplifier that will deliver crystal clear audio whether you use in-ear buds or large studio cans, it will even play almost any audio file that you can find, up to 768kHz 32bit, and quad DSD 256. Thanks to the latest Li-Po technology, Mojo is able to charge to full in only four hours and will give between eight to ten hours continuous use. -TECHNICAL SPECS: -Output Power @ 1kHz -600 ohms 35mW -8 ohms 720mW -Output Impedance: 0.075 ohms -Dynamic Range: 125dB -THD @ 3v - 0.00017. Note: The unit should be charged in the "off" position for 10 hours PRIOR to first use. Please note that the USB charger or computer port must be capable of supplying at least 1A current. We recommend charging with Mojo switched off. Press and hold down the power button for 2 seconds to switch Mojo on or off. Please note you must wait 5 seconds between switching on or off before the power button will respond again.
- Authentic Chord Mojo that is entirely designed and manufactured in Great Britain. All Mojo devices come with a 12 month warranty by Chord Electronics Limited in the United Kingdom.
- Mojo, the ultimate DAC/Headphone Amplifier for your smartphone, iPhone or Android. Simply connect Mojo to your iPhone, Android phone, PC, or Mac, plug in your headphones and you can experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio.
- Inside Mojo is a massively powerful headphone amplifier that will deliver crystal clear audio whether you use in-ear buds or large studio cans, it will even play almost any audio file that you can find, up to 768kHz 32bit, and quad DSD 256. Thanks to the latest Li-Po technology, Mojo is able to charge to full in only four hours and will give between eight to ten hours continuous use.
- Mojo plays all files from 32kHz to 768kHz and even DSD 256. With two 3.5mm analogue outputs you and a friend can listen too! Mojo is fully automatic and remembers its last used settings. Its case is precision machined from a single solid block of aluminum.
- You may think that good quality headphones are the be all and end all, but they are just the beginning. By using Mojo between your smartphone and headphones you can experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio.
Nano iDSD Black Label Combination Portable DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Use with Smartphones DAPs Tablets and Laptops by iFi Audio (Unit Only)
What is the nano iDSD Black Label? If you have high quality or hi fidelity headphones you are going to need some power in the form of an amplifier to drive them to their true performance potential. You are also going to need an exceptional external HiFi Digital to Analog Converter or DAC to process your music files in high resolution to enhance your experience even further. The DACs in a smartphone, computer, tablet or audio player on the market are not designed for processing high quality sound. iFi audio has developed top of the line products to meet the various needs and preferences whether you are an everyday listener or an experienced audiophile. The nano BL is a MQA compatible DAC and headphone amp that can be both portable or home based. At 285 mW max output power at 32R, it can drive almost any set of headphones without a problem. With it's Burr Brown True Native Chipset, and added MQA rendering, you have even more file or format choices from MP3, DXD384, PCM384kHz, to DSD256. With it's S Balanced technology headphone channel separation is unchanged with load (requires balanced wired In Ear Monitors, also known as IEM, or over the ear headphones to benefit). Running a high-voltage Direct Drive Amp, the BL gets 3.5V into high impedance headphones making it suited even for 600 Ohm headphones. The built in iEMatch means it can drive high sensitivity headphones at 0.5V with a dynamic range that is virtually identical to that at "normal" output at 2V. It is compatible with an Apple iPhone or Android smartphone and tablet, Pc. Mac, desktop or laptop, and DAP (USB C adapter or cable is needed for some Macs and sold separately). Accessories included in the box are: Fabric Carrying Pouch, 2 elastic tethering bands, USB 3.0 A Male to Female 3ft cable, USB 2.0 Female A to B 4in cable, USB 2.0 Female A to B adapter Note: This product is not compatible with Bluetooth. It will not receive or transmit a Bluetooth signal.
- Powerful Amplifier - Drive your headphones to their maximum performance with the powerful dual mono 285 milliwatt headphone amp that's 6 times more powerful than an average smart phone while creative advanced engineering allows for balanced wiring all the way through making this perfect for single ended and balanced headphones alike
- High Resolution Audio- Plays all high res audio formats including DSD 256, DXD 384, PCM 384 kHz and MQA with native digital to analog conversion so you can listen to any file the way the original recording was intended
- Easy Connectivity- Connect directly to your smartphone Digital Audio Player or tablet using the USB A male digital input (Apple Lightning Camera Connection Kit or Android On The Go or OTG cable required and sold separately) then connect to your headphones using the 3.5mm jack or for home just connect the included USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 cables to your PC or Mac then use the 3.5mm line out to connect with active speakers or amplifier
- Portable Design- It's a small sized gadget with a stylish black matte finish and the durable but lightweight aircraft grade aluminium case is unbeatable in Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) handing while also boasting a rechargeable lithium polymer battery that provides up to 10 hours of non stop music enjoyment while streaming from Spotify Tidal or Apple Music for personal or professional use at home office or on the go
- Tech Packed- For better sound the built in iPurifier technology rebalances the USB signal to reduce jitter and packet errors while the built in iEMatch means it can drive high sensitivity headphones as well as S-Balanced technology means headphone channel separation is unchanged then to top it off the Direct Drive Amp will drive high impedance headphones up to around 600 ohms
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black)
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black)
- Suitable for headphones ranging from 16 to 150 Ohms. Gain switch for matching output to headphone power needs.
- Superior sound quality through expertly selected components and design, utilizing OPA1642 preamp and AD8397 amp section.
- Fully discrete bass boost circuit increases output by 3.5dB at 60Hz, with bypass when off.
- Handsome all aluminum body and chassis is sturdy and shielding against EM interference.
- 1400mAh internal battery powers for up to 16 hours of use.
Fiio E17K ALPEN 2 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier
The FiiO E17K is a portable headphone amplifier and digital to analog converter (DAC). The E17K has a built in rechargeable lithium battery and USB charger, allowing you to charge on your PC or with a USB adapter. The E17K has fewer buttons on the front than that of its predecessor the E17. The FiiO E17K has a new multi-functional wheel that responds to both turns and clicks, providing an intuitive agile control replacing many buttons from the older model. The all-new E17K Utilises the SA 9027 USB receiver, allowing the E17K to be used as an external sound card for your computer. This supports up to 96 kHz/32bit and supporting DSD decoding * (with ASIO driver and SACD plugin). The FiiO E17K exploits TI's all-new PCM5102, which processes higher S/N ratio, lower distortion and more linear digital-analog conversion characteristics. Also added to the new E17K is the TI's flagship OPA1622, as a low pass filter and OPA1642LMH6643 in an OPBUF architecture usually only seen in high end units.
- USB audio decoding; can be used as external sound card
- High-quality DAC and op-amp from Texas Instruments
- Scroll wheel menu navigation
- Coaxial digital input and dual-function line in/out port
- Standard Micro USB Interface - connect with PC to make digital audio transfer possible and make battery charge possible
FiiO Q5 Bluetooth aptX and DSD-Capable DAC Amplifier for iPhone, iPod, iPad & Computers with Coaxial/Optical/USB/Line/Bluetooth Input
Titanium Dual AK4490EN DAC chips for the ultimate in decoding performance
XMOS USB Audio to ensure a rock-solid connection
Certified by 3 Major Bodies (Hi-Res Audio, MFi and aptX)
Interchangeable amp modules, fully compatible with FiiO's lineup
Balanced and single-ended outputs all in the AM3A
Audiophile-grade components (OPA1642 MSP432 Panasonic film capacitors NJW1195)
State-of-the-art ADC volume control
3800 mAh battery for longer listening
Powerful functionality (High performance USB DAC for computers, iPhones, WM-port players; world-class Bluetooth audio and one-stop shop for all of your coaxial/optical/line input needs...)
- Dual AK4490EN DAC chips for the ultimate in decoding performance, supporting up to 384kHz/32bit and native DSD 256; Audiophile-grade components designed for a wonderful, melodious sound that is just pure ecstasy for your ears.
- Apple MFi, Hi-Res Audio and aptX certified, supporting decoding for iPhones, iPads, computers, WM-PORT Sony Walman players and many other players with digital audio output.
- Interchangeable amp modules, fully compatible with any FiiO amp modules; The default AM3A module supports both single-ended and Balanced outputs.
- Unique RGB status lights with different colors to help quickly identify the input modes and working status.
- A wealth of accessories for a premium experience: Lightning-Micro USB cable, 3.5mm audio cable, coaxial adapter, optical adapter, carrying pouch, etc.
Micro iDSD Black Label Combo DAC and Headphone Amp for Home and Portable Use by iFi Audio
Hi-fi headphones need a high quality DAC/amplifier to drive them to their true performance potential. The DAC in a smartphone, computer, tablet or audio player was not designed for processing high-quality sound. iFi audio has developed top of the line products to meet your various needs and preferences whether you are an everyday listener or an experienced audiophile. The micro iDSD BL is a portable DAC and headphone amp intended for use at home, in the office, in a professional system, casual settings, or on the go. It features a specially selected Burr Brown chipset in a Dual Core configuration with MQA and native playback up to DSD512 and 2xDXD or PCM768kHz. With customizable features, turned on/off with the flick of a switch, 3D, X Bass, iEMatch, positive or negative polarity, power mode, filter, and direct/preamp, the micro BL handles ultra sensitive In Ear Monitors as well as demanding Over Ear headphones, or speakers with ease. Designed with a femto clock system and a digital engine using custom OV2028 and OV2627 op amps. The analogue section benefits from OS CONs and Panasonic ECPU capacitors. Inputs include digital high speed asynchronous USB 2.0 A male (32bit/768khz), SPDIF Coaxial Optical, and 3.5mm line in while featuring a digital coax output, 6.3mm jack (1/4 inch adapter included) and RCA line out (2V fixed, 2V-5V variable). Accessories included are; Fabric Carrying Pouch, elastic tethering bands, USB 3.0 A Male to Female 3' cable, USB 2.0 Female A to B 4in cable, USB 2.0 Female A to B Adaptor, RCA 17in cable, 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRS 4in cable, Optical Adaptor, 6.3mm to 3.3mm (1/4 inch adapter), 4.5in x 2in Slip resistant mat, adhesive rubber grip feet, 2 extra buttons It is like taking a home audio system out on the road. Once auditioned, there is no going back.
- Hi-Res Audio - Playback any hi res audio format natively with our signature Dual Core Burr Brown True Native digital to analog signal processing chip, which means media file formats and information remains unchanged for the truest sound, now supports native PCM 384 quad DSD 512 and MQA (rendered) straight out of the box
- Powerful Amplifier- Experience the full dynamic range of high impedance headphones with an impressive dual mono headphone amp utilizing Direct Drive circuitry to deliver up to 4,000mW of power per channel, driving headphones from 16 to 600 ohms Three power output modes (Eco, Normal and Headamp Turbo) so power and gain can be dialed in to suit ALL headphones even making IEMs super quiet with our built-in iEMatch for sensitive in-ear monitors. Or use as a preamp at home
- Universal Design- Constructed with a stylish black matte finish and a durable but lightweight aircraft grade aluminium case that has unbeatable EMI/RFI rejection. A rechargeable lithium polymer battery with up to 12 hours of playback, depending on usage, and a 5V/1.5A SmartPower USB that can be used as a power source to charge another device when not in use, use the micro BL for desktop or on the move
- Tech Packed- 3D Matrix Plus and XBass Plus performance tuning delivers an incredible sound stage and phenomenal bass boost, while the AMR Global Master Timing precision clock system upgraded for 'super low' phase-noise and jitter, and built in iPurifier technology rebalances the USB signal to reduce jitter and packet errors
- Easy Connectivity- Connect directly to your iPhone or Android, Digital Audio Player (DAP) or tablet using the male USB input (Apple Camera Connection Kit or Android OTG cable required, sold separately) then plug in your headphones (1/4 inch adapter included), or at home use the included USB 3.0 cable to connect your PC or Mac and the RCA line out to connect with active speakers or an amp. More inputs include SPDIF Coaxial Optical, 3.5mm aux line in plus a digital coax output
FiiO i1 Portable DAC and Amplifier for Apple Lightning Port with Built-in Microphone and IOS Remote Controls for IPHONE/IPAD/IPOD
Keeping your favorite 3.5mm Headphones Around The FiiO i1 is an Apple MFi certified, digital-to-analog converter (DAC) and headphone amplifier designed for the Lightning connector. The digital audio signal enters through the Lightning connector end that can be connected to the Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad (and other Apple products), while the analog audio signals are pushed out through the 3.5mm output. The i1 also automatically detects if you are using a standard headphone or one with in-line controls. Just because Apple has ditched the headphone jack doesn't mean you have to ditch your favorite headphones. High-Performance DAC Chip for Better Quality than iPhone's Stock DAC Within the i1 is a high quality chip with both a DAC and a headphone amplifier. Not only does this chip support lossless audio formats, as well as achieve a high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion, it also supports high-definition voice calls to give you crystal-clear conversations anytime, anywhere. (The i1 currently only supports up to lossless 48kHz audio due to the Lightning Audio Module (LAM) - this may change to up to 192kHz pending changes to the LAM.) High-quality Microphone that Clearly Captures Your Voice Built into the i1 is a high-sensitivity microphone that ensures your voice is clearly heard during calls and recordings - no more miserable conversations due to poor voice quality. Seam Less Metal Body to Perfectly Pair with your iP
- Input Interface: MFi standard lightning plug
- Output Interface: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Drive Ability: 16-32Ohms (recommended)
- Supported USB Sample Rate: Lossless 48kHz, may change to up to 192kz pending changes to the LAM module
- Power Supply: USB on iPod/iPad/iPhone
- Packaged kimchi
- Buy toasters 4 slice
- Makeup mirror with natural light
- Brand of gas ranges
- Christmas gifts for 10 year old girl