Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy Coffee - 100 pure, NOT A BLEND! Best from Hawaii - Roasted Beans in a 1lb Vacuum Sealed Re-closable Bag with one way degassing valve.
Hawaiian Kona Coffee is considered by many connoisseurs to be among the best of all single-origin coffee available in the world today. It is coveted for its full-bodied flavor and immensely pleasing aroma brought by the cool Hawaiian mountain slopes rich in volcanic soil. Our Hawaiian Kona coffee is 100 Kona, not a blend. The roasting profile is "city roast" also referred to as "medium roast." The beans are a deep shade of brown which is, in our opinion, the optimal roast for Kona coffee. This roast brings out the full qualities and characteristics of the coffee.
- Whole Bean, 1 Pound
- Resealable Packaging with one-way de-gassing valve
- Fire Roasted
- Ultra Premium Quality
- Freshly Prepared by Artisan Coffee Roasters
Peaberry Coffee 100 Hawaiian Kona Peaberry Coffee Beans 'Kona Coffee' (10 oz). Medium Roasted (Peaberry Coffees) by The Big Island Coffee Roasters
THE PEARL of KONA COFFEE
From the same farm and the same trees as our Extra Fancy Kona Bloom, comes this limited Reserve Kona Peaberry selection. It's one of our best rated Kona coffee varieties, sourced and roasted by the artisans at Big Island Coffee Roasters in Puna, Hawaii.
Comprising only 3-7 of the total crop, Kona peaberry coffee beans are a rare, pea-shaped natural mutations of the coffee bean that are thought to form when several pistils get knocked off the coffee flower.
Peaberry coffee beans grow on the same trees as regular half-bean coffees, but due to their pearl-like shape, and that only one bean grows inside of a cherry compared to two, 100 peaberry coffees tend to have a greater density of flavor compared to regular coffee beans.
In fact, you could think of peaberries as being the 'only child' of a coffee cherry, enjoying all the nutrients to itself.
They are perfect for coffee lovers who prize an intensified, richer taste experience in their coffee.
A common misconception is that peaberry coffee is simply superior. But the truth is, just like all coffees the outcome is ultimately dependent on the farming and handling of the beans. We take great care in selected the among the highest quality, specialty grade Kona coffees directly from the farmer.
These Kona coffee beans (Kona Peaberry) were grown in volcanic soils on a small, loving farm on the hillside of Holualoa. You'll experience a comforting coffee with notes of apricot blossom, caramel, cinnamon, chocolate and oolong.
Tasting notes: Apricot blossoms, caramel, cinnamon, chocolate, cedar and oolong. Full bodied, sweet and rich.
Origin: Kona District, Big Island
Farm: Holualoa, Hawaii
- This 100 Hawaiian Kona Peaberry coffee is one of our 'best rated Kona coffee varieties'. It's a carefully selected, certified specialty grade (premium), whole bean Kona coffee roasted by the artisans at Big Island Coffee Roasters in Puna, Hawaii.
- 100 Hawaiian Kona peaberry coffees beans are rare (3-7 of the total crop). This coffee is grown in volcanic soils on a small, loving farm on the hillside of Holualoa on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Tasting notes: apricot blossoms, caramel, cinnamon, chocolate, cedar and oolong. Full bodied, sweet and rich.
- 100 Peaberry coffees often have a greater density of flavor, sweetness, and lipids compared to regular coffee beans. They are perfect for coffee lovers who prize an intensified, richer taste experience in their coffee.
- Try it Risk-Free: Click the "Add to Cart" button now and be the judge. If you don't love this 100 Peaberry Kona coffee, we'll refund your order, no questions asked.
Hawaiian Kona Coffee 1 Pound (454 grams) - Whole Bean, Medium Roast - 100 Kona, Not a Blend
1 Pound 100 Pure Hawaiian Kona Coffee (Not a Blend!), Whole Bean, Medium Roast elegantly packaged in a resealable bag with a one-way degassing valve.
- 100 Pure Hawaiian Kona Coffee (Not a Blend)
- Medium Roast
- Whole Bean
- Shipped in Re-Closable Bag with one-way Degassing Valve
Kona Peaberry Coffee, 100 Pure, Gran Reserve, Whole Bean, Fresh Roasted, 16-ounce
100 Pure Kona Peaberry Coffee , the most exclusive of all the Kona coffee beans with only 5 of the crop producing Peaberry. Highly prized for its smooth, full flavor and low acid content. Kona Peaberry beans are considered the champagne of Kona coffee. A favorite among coffee connoisseurs, the flavor in these small beans is simply more concentrated so the Kona flavor jumps right out at you!
This authentic Kona Coffee was rated as a Top 10 Coffee by Food and Wine Magazine to Volcanica Coffee.
This is the real deal, authentic Kona Peaberry and not an a blend that may have only have 1 to 10 real Kona coffee beans and the rest are filler coffee from other parts. Unfortunately the majority of Kona coffees on Amazon are blends at low prices so you get what you pay for.
What is a Peaberry Coffee? Peaberry coffee beans are unique and have a much richer flavor. They are only found in 5 of the crop and are removed manually. The flavor of the peaberry is a finer quality than the rest of the crop and is desired by coffee connoisseurs.
Volcanica Coffee is a specialty importer and retailer of exotic gourmet coffee beans that is committed to offering only the finest quality coffee from volcanic regions around the world that is wonderfully exotic and remarkable in taste. 100 customer satisfaction guaranteed.
- 100 Pure Kona Peaberry Beans for an authentic experience with a flavor that can be described as smooth, nutty and luscious with an intense aroma.
- The most prized coffee in the world and award winning by Food & Wine Magazine with smooth, rich and full flavor with low acid content. An aroma of orange blossoms and cherries open the flavor of chocolate and roasted almonds. Vibrant and bright and with notes of caramel and a sweet, delicate honey finish.
- Medium roasted whole beans allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- Fresh roasted then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness
- 100 Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Kona Coffee Beans - 1 Pound Kona Bean Co. Extra Fancy Estate Grown 100 Kona Coffee - Hawaiian Kona Coffee - 1 LB Total (Medium Roast, Ground Coffee)
Kona Bean Co. - Finest Kona Coffee Beans Kona Bean Co. Estate Grown 100 Kona Coffee - The Finest Gourmet Kona Coffee For the Discerning Coffee Lover - Great for French Press - Espresso - Pours Overs - Double Brewing - Auto Brew - Percolator. Estate Grown - Shade Grown - Hand Picked - Water Processed - Sun Dried - Custom Roasted Highest Quality of Arabica Coffee Beans Grown on Hawaii's Kona Gold Coast Consistently well balanced coffee has the aromatic characteristics of Jammy, Rich, Berry, Honey and Milk Chocolate Direct from Kona, Hawaii. At Kona Bean Co., we have achieved our goal of bringing gourmet coffee lovers everywhere the finest Kona coffee beans. Kona Bean Company uses the finest Arabica coffee beans grown on Hawaii's Kona Gold Cost. Shade Grown - Hand Picked - Water Processed - Sun Dried - Custom Roasted. This consistently well balanced coffee has the aromatic characteristics of Jammy, Rich, Berry, Honey and Milk Chocolate. Kona coffee is the market name for coffee (Coffee arabica) cultivated on the slopes of Hualalai and Mauna Loa in the North and South Kona Districts of the Big Island of Hawaii. It is one of the most expensive coffees in the world. Only coffee from the Kona Districts can be described as "Kona". The weather of sunny mornings, cloud or rain in the afternoon, little wind, and mild nights combined with porous, mineral-rich volcanic soil create favorable coffee growing conditions. The name for coffee in the Hawaiian language is kope. Kona coffee blooms in February and March. Small white flowers known as "Kona snow" cover the tree. Green berries appear in April. By late August, red fruit, called "cherry" because of resemblance to a cherry, start to ripen for picking. Each tree, hand-picked several times between August and January, provides around 15 pounds of cherry, which result in about two pounds of roasted coffee. This is why Kona coffee sells around 75.00 a pound.
- Kona Bean Co. Extra Fancy Estate Grown 100 Kona Coffee Beans - 1Lb Total
- 100 Kona Coffee Dark Roast
- 100 Kona Coffee Medium Roast
- Ground Coffee - Whole Bean Coffee
- The Finest Gourmet Kona Coffee For the Discerning Coffee Lover - Highest Quality of Arabica Coffee Beans Grown on Hawaii's Kona Gold Coast Estate Grown - Shade Grown - Hand Picked - Water Processed - Sun Dried - Custom Roasted Great for French Press - Espresso - Pours Overs - Double Brewing - Auto Brew - Percolator
Kona Coffee Whole Beans by Kona Gold Rum Co. - Medium/Dark Roast Extra Fancy 100 Kona Coffee (Set)
FIRST-PLACE AWARD WINNING 100 PURE KONA GOLD COFFEE BEANS, FROM OUR OHANA TO YOURS
100 Kona Coffee is one of the world's finest specialty coffees, but don't be fooled. Some brands that claim to be Kona may have just 10 of authentic Kona beans mixed with lower quality beans.
Our best-selling, Single Origin Single Estate 100 Pure Kona Coffee Beans are grown in the shade of Macadamia Nut and Ohia trees in the mineral-rich volcanic soil of our farm in the Kona region of Hawaii. The beans are hand-picked, sun-dried, and roasted to perfection on our plantation in Kealakekua.
The coffee cherry is wet-method processed, which helps give the coffee the clear, bright flavor that is characteristic of 100 Kona coffee. The coffee is dried in the Hawaiian sun before being air roasted into our unique blend. Unlike drum roasting, which can yield a cup of coffee that is burnt and bitter tasting, air roasting results in beans that are clean tasting and highly aromatic...the hallmark of 100 Kona coffee. Our Kona Gold Coffee Beans can be used with drip coffee machines, automatic coffee makers, French-press, cold brew, and pour-over coffee makers.
Our medium/dark roast whole beans are classified as Extra Fancy, the highest grade awarded by the Hawaii Agricultural Society. That means our beans are the largest, most moisture-heavy and blemish-free coffee beans you can buy. The Full City Roast combines the sweet, crisp notes of citrus, raspberry, peach, and apple with tones of molasses, melon, clove, and brown sugar into a delicious smooth, rich blend.
We've won numerous awards over the years, including first place in the Kona Crown Competition Division at the prestigious 2016 Kona Crown Cupping Competition.
Don't take our word for it. Order a bag of our incredible Medium/Dark Roast 100 Pure Kona Gold Coffee Beans and enjoy coffee at its finest!
- 100 PURE KONA COFFEE - Although some brands claim to be Kona, they often contain as little as 10 of real Kona beans mixed with those of a lower grade. Our beans are 100 authentic and meticulously cultivated in the Kona district on the big island, which has the perfect microclimate for growing coffee beans.
- HIGHEST GRADE BEANS - Our Medium/Dark Roast Whole Beans are rated Extra Fancy by the Hawaii Agricultural Society - the highest grade possible. Only 10 of all Kona coffee produced achieves this rating, based on the size, shape, moisture content, and defect ratio of the beans.
- A BETTER CUP OF COFFEE - All-natural Kona Gold Coffee Beans are hand-picked, wet-method processed, sun-dried, and air roasted. This process ensures a clean-tasting and highly aromatic cup of coffee. Our full city roast (medium/dark roast) combines crisp, fruity notes with creamy tones of molasses and brown sugar for a simply remarkable cup of coffee.
- MOUNTAIN GROWN ON A SINGLE ESTATE - An independently-owned farm is the sole source of beans for our Kona Gold full city roast. Grown in the shade of both Macadamia Nut and Ohia trees, these premium Arabica coffee beans yield a deliciously rich coffee like no other.
- JUDGED TO BE THE BEST - Our Kona Gold Medium/Dark Roast Whole Beans took first place in the Kona Crown Competition Division at the coveted 2016 Kona Coffee Cupping Competition.
Kona Kulana Farms Estate Grown 100 Kona Coffee Dark Roast
Dark Roast Kona Kulana Farms Estate Grown 100 Kona Coffee
Our Kona Coffee is a is Single Origin, Single Estate hand selected high mountain grown Arabica coffee.
Grown in the Kona District at an altitude of 2300ft. Goes through washing process until it reaches Medium and Dark Roast levels.
Available in Medium/Dark Roast
Flavor notes include a delicious Cinnamon Spice, with a brown sugar note, finished by a special lavender aroma.
Two Time First Place Award-Winner.
Rated 95, by Sherri Johns, President of Whole Cup Coffee Consulting, LLC, it is Kona District's highest prestigious score!
- Kulana means Quality; Two Time First Place Award-Winner
- Single Origin, Single Estate hand selected high mountain grown Arabica coffee
- Rich, deep and silver-tongued, with a sparkle in the cup and memorable after taste
- Balanced, consistent and excellent served as a cold brew
- First two-time winner of the Gevalia Kona Cupping Classic Competition and Gold Medal Winner Chef's Choice.
Exotic Origins Coffee: Exotic and Easy Limited Time Offer Freshness, Value & Convenience Delivered to Your Door. Experience Some of the Most Highly Rated Coffees Globally with Unique Terroirs and Limited Reserves. Every Reserve We Offer Has Been Awarded an Excellence Rating of 88 Points and Higher From a Panel of Expert Tasters
Welcome and congratulations on discovering the most selective global portfolio of extraordinary coffees. Exotic Origins is your passport to a new and deeper experience with coffee. Every reserve we offer has been awarded an excellence rating of 88 points or higher from an independent panel of expert tasters. The resulting selections are unique and rare. Each numbered box of Exotic Origins Coffee is cultivated, transported, roasted, and packaged according to stringent protocols and carries a tamper-proof seal of authenticity to ensure its inherent value. Exotic Origins offers only the most select lots, or reserves, from farms with which we have an exclusive purchase relationship. Rest assured that each coffee you select benefits these farms directly and makes a measurable difference in the communities
- Every stage in coffee production, from cultivation to cup, is vital to your tasting experience. Loving care and expert attention is required at every step. For this reason, Exotic Origins establishes direct purchase relationships with the world's finest coffee growers, and we invest in education to improve farming processes for even greater quality and consistency. These enhancements measurably improve living and working conditions in the communities we support.
- Our hermetically sealed interior FreshsecureTM bag assures the freshest coffee available.
- You deserve the best coffee to start your day and why not share it on special occasions or use as gifts for your connoisseur friends or family members.
- Exquisite coffee at about 1/4 the price you would pay your local barista for very average coffee.
- Exotic Origins Coffees will amaze you with how excellent coffee can be and how affordable and satisfying the most exotic and rare coffees in the world can be. Save up to 30 when buying multipacks and assortments...see our other listings.
KONA Manual Coffee Grinder, Best Conical Burr Spice Herb Pepper Mill with Professional Grade Ceramic Burrs
Here is a coffee grinder that is helping coffee lovers discover the full potential flavor of their favorite coffee bean
The secret to a great tasting cup of coffee is produced from whole beans that is ground within a few minutes of brewing
Smart Baristas know the foundation of a great cup of coffee starts with a reliable coffee grinder that produces consistent coffee grounds
A poor handle crank design made of soft metal components will likely lead to inconsistent coffee grounds or worst mechanical failure with only typical everyday use
More so, containers constructed with cheap flimsy plastic are destine to crack and frost-over. So we chose to pair our ceramic burrs with a clear thick glass container ensuring taste free parts so nothing comes between you and your fresh ground coffee
The Kona Coffee Mill Grinder features a lightweight and portable design inspired by top Baristas from around the world that demand durability and style. Its portable nature and sleek design is perfect for any home, work, or travel environments
Our high quality components ensures consistent uniform coffee grounds in every single brew. These cordless handhelds have been carefully redesigned for a thicker more efficient and easy-to-use hand crank
With these enhancements you will enjoy:
* Improved torque with less effort
* Stabilized Burr Mechanism
* Minimized mechanical failure
Idylc Homes prides in using the best quality parts available in designing our products. Our quality care starts from packaging in the factory all the way to your front door & beyond.Discover the hidden flavors in your coffee beans RIGHT NOW. Why wait? Simply scroll up and ORDER NOW with confidence to start brewing your perfect mug TODAY!
- SMALL, LIGHT & QUIET perfect for up to 2 coffee drinkers while camping, traveling or at the office. Ergonomically designed manual crank handle detaches from grinder for compact storage
- SEE YOUR RESULTS after each grind setting adjustments, unlike stainless steel models. EASY CLEAN & STATIC FREE glass jar is able to store up to 50 grams of ground beans for 3 cups of coffee
- GRIND SETTINGS SUITABLE FOR ALL COFFEE MAKERS: 18 click adjustable burrs settings capable of ULTRA FINE setting for Pour Over Drip Coffee, Turkish, Espresso & Keurig K Cup to EXTRA COARSE for Cold Brew, French Press Coffee Maker & AeroPress brewing
- EASY ON THE HANDS WHILE GRINDING: A thicker glass base to grasp coupled with a rigid grip & a longer hand crank for increased torque helps make manual grinding easier than other stainless steel alternatives. NO AXLE STRIPPING guaranteeing years of fresh ground coffee
- HIGH DENSITY CONICAL BURRS made from industrial ceramic with temperature stability, high wear & corrosion resistance for precise, uniform coffee grinds also great for grinding grain, nut and seed spices
Climb's Roast Coffee K-Cup Capsules, Single Serve Pods for Keurig and Single Cup Brewing Machines, Multiple Varieties and Sizes (Espresso Blend, 12)
One of the best cups of coffee you will ever have, with our Artisan Blend K-Cups. The Climb's Roast Espresso Blend is a Bold and Robust flavored cup of coffee anyone will enjoy. To fill your coffee mug up even more you are helping change someones life at the same time! Climb's Roast is roasted locally in Charlotte, North Carolina USA. Our coffee is Fair Trade, sourced sustainably, and Certified USDA Organic. Espresso Coffee Blend: Grown- These beans are grown in perfect conditions and were chosen by our roasters for the premium roasting qualities they display on the bouquet and clean aftertaste. Need to Know- A combination and balance of some of the choicest beans. This roast is not in the everyday lineup so when we when we add this to our roasting schedule our sensory roasting antennas are at an all time high. This roast demands timing excellence and has to be right on the mark for the perfection it demands to carry our espresso name. Soapbox- "Whenever possible make this coffee with a "press" or a high end espresso machine that demands the best out of this roast. This espresso coupled with a light Cream Brulee' is perfect for the end of a great evening." Our signature Espresso Blend is a blend of the finest Arabica coffees. Passionately roasted to perfection by feel, by sight and smell, this blend is a powerhouse! The roasting process is carefully monitored to bring out the best chemistry and balance of this blend. Very bold, bursting with delicious berries, listless acidity without the bitter edge offers a smooth finish.
- Espresso Blend is PACKED with a Proprietary 100 Arabica Blend K-Cup that will give you a Jolt!
- Award Winning Local Small Batch Roaster & In House K-Cup Production, Climb's Roast Coffee K-Cups are packed with 14 Grams of Coffee!
- Our artisan roasters have taken years to carefully balanced these K-Cup's to bring out the best flavors with this brewing system. Works with all generations of Keurig machines.
- USDA Certified Organic, Fair Trade and Sourced, Rainforest Alliance Certified, Best sourced beans from all over the world create these superior proprietary blends.
- New BPA Free & Recyclable "Coffee with a Cause", 100 guaranteed. If you don't love our coffee, we'll make it right!
- Riding mower for slopes
- Shoe rack for sneakers
- Hand paint sprayer
- Shoes for underpronation 2016
- Tri fold bed cover