SquashGalaxy Intro 5000 Squash Racquet Series (Beginner Frame, Amazing Value!!) (Blue)
- Head: 500 sq. cm.
- String pattern: 16 in. x 18
- Made from alloy
- Great racquet for the introductory squash player, or Club/Insitution
Python Racquetball Deluxe (Beginner) Squash Starter Kit (Set) (Pack) (60 Value)
The best value Starter Kit on the market
- Dunlop Hyper Lite Ti Squash Racquet (39.95 Value)
- Python Intro 2000 Eyeguards (7.99 Value)
- Dunlop Competition (Single Yellow Dot) Ball (3.60 Value)
- Full Racquet Case Included in Purchase! (14.95 Value)
Klau Nylon Tennis Racquet Backpack Tennis Racket Equipment Bag Outdoor Sports Bag Dark Blue for Children Teenagers Tennis Beginners
The Klau Backpack is designed to provide you with convenient storage solutions combined with practicality and comfort.These bags are designed to enhance your tennis experience with features and design that'll stand you in good stead whether you're a recreational player or a tournament player on the move.
1 x Klau Tennis Racquet Backpack
1 x Green Apple Shape Fruit peeler Free
- Size:L*W*H(3.1"*11.8"*22.8") or (8cm*30cm*58cm);The Maximum capacity:20L.
- Materials:800 Sport Nylon Fabric,it has a good waterproof and abrasion resistance.
- Compact design:Front pocket can hold your wallet,ipad,cellphone,towel;Main pocket can hold a pair of tennis racquet;One of the side pockets can hold your tennis ball and mesh side pocket can hold 550ml water bottle.
- Using magic velcro close design of the front pocket and one of the side pockets,makes it easier for you to put & get things.
- Detachable shoulder strap,Can be a single shoulder,but also double shoulders backpack.
Dunlop Intro Squash Sports Entry Club Beginner Players Racquet Ball Box Of 12
- Dunlop Intro Squash Sports Entry Club Beginner Players Racquet Ball Box Of 12
- These Dunlop squash balls are available in a range of different speeds, from Intro to Professional the squash ballsoffer consistent performance for squash players of all levels
- Recommended Player Type Beginner
- Developed to ensure that players enjoy their initial introduction to the game and are able to quickly and easily develop correct technique and thereofre improve their skill level The Max ball is 12 larger than the standard size and has a 40 longer hang-time compared to the Pro squash ball
- All Dunlop balls are engineered with N-1SR3 construction technology, an elastic hydrocarbon polymer with 12 compounds to create a unique construction material that delivers unparalleled durability and playability. Traditional size. Professional hang-lime. Box Of 12
Squash For Beginners: Squash Basics
"Squash is a popular racquet sport, which is played in an indoor court. This sport has evolved in isolation from its counterparts, which share some inherent similarities to sports like racquetball.
The primary objective of this sport, both in the singles and the doubles form of the game, is to strike the ball, with a racquet, off the walled court. The shot must be played in such a way that the ball bounces off the floor exactly twice before it reaches the other player for a shot."
Above you read the first sentences of Squash For Beginners. Squash For Beginners is a kindle book for those who want to learn the basics of squash.
It covers a lot of basic topics including rules of the squash to tips on how to play better.
Download & Try it!
Do not forget to leave your comments below as well, so that together we can make it better.
Table of Contents:
Chapter-2: Playing Equipment and Clothing
2.1 Squash Balls
2.1.1 Pro (Double Yellow Dot)
2.1.2 Competition (Single Yellow Dot)
2.2 Squash Racquet
2.2.1 Technical Considerations
2.2.2 Miscellaneous Factors
2.2.3 Racquet Restringing
2.3 Eye Wear
Chapter-3: Rules of the Game
3.1 Singles Rules
3.1.1 The Scoring
3.1.2 Warm up
3.1.6 Hitting Opponent with Ball
3.1.8 Further Attempts
3.1.11 Continuity of Play
3.1.12 Injury or Illness
3.1.13 Code of Conduct
3.2 Doubles Rules
3.2.1 The Scoring
3.2.2 Warm Up
3.2.6 Hitting Opponent with Ball
3.2.8 Further Attempts
3.2.11 Continuity of Play
3.2.12 Injury or Illness
3.2.13 Code of Conduct
Chapter-4: Playing the Game
4.1. Basic Strokes
4.3. Ground Strokes
4.3.1. Hard Low Shot
4.3.2. Drop Shot
4.3.3. Angle Shot
4.3.4. Good Length Shot
4.3.5. Side Wall Shot
4.4. Volley and Half Volley
4.5. Miscellaneous Strokes
Chapter-5: Tactics and Strategies
5.1 Choosing the Right Stroke
5.3 Strategy or Match Play
Chapter-6: Tips and Tricks
7.1 Biomechanical Evaluation
7.3 Core Training
7.4 Strength and Power Training
7.5 Endurance training
7.7 Recovery between multiple games
Calisthenics for Beginners: 50 Bodyweight Exercises The #1 Bodyweight Training Starter Guide (Bodyweight Exercise, Street Workout, Calisthenics Workouts)
Calisthenics for Beginners: The #1 Bodyweight Training Starter Guide
On Sale FREE Training Program for a Limited Time!
Bored of the same old workout plan? Hit a brick wall in your progress? Want to SHOCK your body with something NEW? Keep reading!
Welcome to the world's most effective training system. This is a beginner's guide to bodyweight exercises designed to get you to intermediate level FAST. Let's take a closer look.
The #1 Starter Guide
When we say we're #1 we really mean it! This is the most complete calisthenics starter guide available today. Here's a sneak peak of what's inside:
- How calisthenics works
- What calisthenics can do for YOU
- 50 bodyweight exercises you can learn photo demonstrations
- Expert advice on sets, reps and form
- Nutritional advice to maximize your results
- Guide to warming up and preparing for calisthenics
- Core lessons in flexibility
- Cardio and conditioning drills to blast body fat and get shredded
- How to transition from beginner > intermediate level FAST
Every Exercise Explained with HD Photos
Calisthenics experts break down every exercise into simple to follow steps with tutorial pictures. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Also included are precise recommendations for numbers of sets, reps and hold times for every exercise. It's like having a personal trainer in your pocket!
Packed with EPIC Extras
When you purchase this book you will receive our calisthenics bumper pack to help you on your journey. Here's what's inside:
Get your very own beginners bodyweight training program FREE with this book! Features a full week of exercises to help you master the fundamentals of calisthenics.
Get our exclusive 'Six Pack Secrets' guide FREE with this book to help you build a rock solid core in double quick time!
Free expert calisthenics advice and support! Inside this book is your invitation to join our community and mix it with the pros.
Start the Road to SUPERHUMAN Today!
There is simply no better way to build a superhuman body than with calisthenics. So, what are you waiting for? Let's get started!
Download now and read on your kindle, tablet, smartphone or computer.
Tags: calisthenics, calisthenics for beginners, bodyweight exercises, calisthenics routines, calisthenics workout, calisthenics book, calisthenics exercises
Pro Impact Graphite Squash Racket - Full Size with Carry On Cover and Durable Strings - Made of Pure Graphite Designed to Improve Gameplay for All Skill Levels
Weight unstrung 150/-5g Balance :350/-7.5mm head light length :685/-5mm ,string :14X18 Composition/Construction: Graphite Full cover included Recommended for Beginners, Intermediate and Skilled Players
- BEST IN ITS CLASS. Expertly crafted out of pure graphite, this Pro Impact Graphite Squash Racket will provide long-term strength for years to come. Graphite is stronger and more reliable than aluminium, yet is lightweight to offer more control and maneuverability.
- ALL SKILL LEVELS. Whether you're a beginner, intermediate or skilled player, you can get your game on with Pro Impact. Designed to improve your game, this racket allows for fast, accurate and flexible play to accommodate all skills levels.
- GENERATES MORE POWER. The tear drop shape features longer strings, providing a bigger trampoline effect and packing an additional punch. Combined with the open throat style, this racket will generate more power no matter what your skill level is.
- IMPROVE YOUR GAME. Offering a perfect combination of power and control, this squash racket will deliver consistent performance on the court. The quality construction combined with the teardrop shape adds extra crispness to your shots so you can improve your game and squash your opponent.
- INCLUDED COVER. For added convenience, the racket comes with an included cover with zipper closure to keep it fully protected. This cover is also outfitted with a shoulder strap so you can easily carry it from one location to the next.
Head Spark Edge Squash Racquet
HEAD's Amplified Fibre Technology provides increased stiffness for more power. The special manufacturing process reduces weight by combining complimentary materials to optimize the performance on court.
- HEAD's Amplified Fibre Technology provides increased stiffness for more power.
- This is great starter racquet, ideal for beginners just getting into the game or the occasional player
- The heavy weight of the racquet adds to its potential for devastating power and stability
- Head Size: 500 sq. cm / Frame Weight: 195 grams
- Racquet is prestrung from the manufacturer and includes a racquet cover.
How To Play Squash - Quick Guide
- How to Play Squash the Racket Sport
- You Can Burn a Lot of Calories by Playing Squash
- Getting Started Playing Squash With the Right Squash Equipment
- An Interest To Play Squash
- Avoiding Injuries in Squash
QICHUAN Graphite Squash Racquet 125g Four Colors with Overgrip Bag (Black)
- Durable Construction: 100 Graphite. Light and Sturdy.
- Unstrung Weight: 125 /- 2 g. Strung Weight: 145 /- 2 g.
- Head Size: 77.5 Sq In (500 Sq Cm). Balance: 350 /- 5 mm (head heavy).
- Racket came pre-strung. Great choice for Beginners, Amateurs.
- Package Content: 1x Squash Racket 1x Grip Tape 1x Racket Bag