iSpring WGB32BM 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/Iron & Manganese Reducing Filter
The WGB32BM whole house filtration system is the ideal "point of entry" filtration system for cleaning up well water. Unlike "point of use" systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32BM filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home will have passed through the three filtration stages of the WGB32BM. So what exactly do these three stages of filtration offer? Used as the first stage of defense on the system, the stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter. This filter removes dirt and other various larger sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters. The second stage of the WGB32BM houses a 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odors, removes over 90 of chlorine from the water, and is highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals. The third stage of the WGB32BM has an iron and lead reducing filter - great for the plethora of heavy metals found in well water sources. The FCRC25B iron and lead reducing filter is only included with the WGB32BM, as it is not needed for most municipal water supplies that the WGB32B targets. If you are on municipal (city) water or a generally clean water supply, you may want to consider the WGB32B over the WGB32BM. For removing the common contaminants and heavy metals found in the majority of well water supplies however, the WGB32BM fits the bill.
- Equipped with gradient three stage filtration, iSpring WGB32BM whole house water system removes sediment, chlorine, Iron, Manganese, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants. With 1 inch NPT inlet/ outlet, it has minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and requires minimum maintenance.
- Installed at the main water supply to treat all the water you use in your entire home. Enjoy better water from every tap and every appliance in the whole house. In addition to the basic features of sediment, chlorine and odor removal, this system also excels in the reduction of iron and manganese residue to protect your home appliances, such as the dishwasher and washing machine.
- Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), thus it keeps the healthy minerals in the water.
- The first stage high capacity polypropylene sediment filter achieves filtration down to 5 microns. The second stage CTO Carbon Block filter uses high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Both are tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards. Both filters have a capacity of 100,000 gallon of water to supply one full year of clean water for a family of four.
- The last stage FM25B iron and manganese removal filter efficiently reduces iron (3.0 -> 0.01 ppm) and manganese (1.0 -> 0.01 ppm), and lasts up to 3 times longer than greensand because the catalytic media is not being consumed in the process.
iSpring WGB22B-PB Lead Iron Chloride Reducing 2-Stage 80,000 Gal. Big Blue Whole House Water Filter
The WGB22B-PB whole house filtration system is a great "point of entry" filtration system for cleaning up well water. Unlike "point of use" systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB22B-PB filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home will have passed through the two filtration stages of the WGB22B-PB. So what exactly do these two stages of filtration offer?
The first stage of the WGB22B-PB houses a 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odors, removes over 90 of chlorine from the water, and is highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals.
The second stage of the WGB22B-PB houses an iron and lead reducing filter. The FCRC25B iron and lead reducing filter is only included with the WGB22B-PB (and the WGB32B-PB), as it is not needed for most municipal water supplies that the WGB22B targets.
If you are on municipal (city) water or a generally clean water supply, you may want to consider the WGB22B over the WGB22B-PB. For removing contaminants and heavy metals like lead and iron found in the majority of well water supplies however, the WGB22B-PB fits the bill.
*Note* The lead & iron reducing filter #FCRC25B's capacity for iron is much lower than the capacity for lead. Depending on the amount in your water, the filter may lose effectiveness in removing iron before the life of the filter expires. If iron is the main concern, you may instead want to look at using a filter specifically for iron such as the #FM25B, which is also included in our whole house systems #WGB22BM and #WGB32BM.
- Equipped with gradient two stage filtration, iSpring WGB22B-PB whole house water system removes sediment, chlorine, lead, Iron,rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants. With 1 inch NPT inlet/ outlet, it has minimum impact on water flow and requires minimum maintenance.
- Installed at the main water supply to treat all the water you use in your entire home. Enjoy better water from every tap and every appliance in the whole house. In addition to the basic features of sediment, chlorine and odor removal, this system also excels in the reduction of Lead and iron residue to protect your home appliances, such as the dishwasher and washing machine and to provide you safe water to drink.
- Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), thus it keeps the healthy minerals in the water.
- The first stage CTO Carbon Block filter uses high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Both are tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards. Both filters have a capacity of 100,000 gallon of water to supply one full year of clean water for a family of four.
- The second stage FCRC25B Lead & Iron removal filter features high capacity at 15,000 ppm for lead. Effectively reduces lead to below 15 ppb (EPA standard for drinking water).
- Package includes - black metal bracket, two big blue housings with caps, two filter cartridges, and a 4.5 inch housing wrench.
- The model# of the original filter cartridge pack in the system is F4WGB22BPB, which includes these genuine iSpring Big Blue Filter cartridges: FC25B, FCRC25B.
Home Master HMF3SDGFEC Whole House 3-Stage Water Filter with Fine Sediment, Iron, and Carbon
Great for well water with Iron, Manganese, and Sulfur problems up to 3 ppm combined contaminant load. Have your well water analysis before buying. Fully Assembled Home Master 3-stage whole house filter treats: sediment, turbidity, iron, manganese, sulfur smell, pesticides, herbicides, and other chemicals. The main purpose of the Home Master whole house water filter is to deliver clean, clear water to every faucet and bath in your home without drawing down water pressure. The Home Master Filter Pressure Performance Series was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Its uses oversized filters, housings, and fittings whenever possible to ensure your water pressure never falls short. Larger housings mean larger filters, which require less frequent service, which in turn saves you time, money, and inconvenience 1st Stage Filter, multi gradient depth polypropylene sediment filter. 25 micron surface, 10 micron layer, 5 micron layer, 1 micron inner core, designed for purity with bacterial and chemical resistance, four separate filter layers for enhanced filter performance, triple the dirt holding capacity of similar sized cartridges, typical life cycle 6, 12 months depending on usage and sediment quantity. 2nd Stage Filter - Radial Flow Iron, Manganese and Sulfur Reduction Filter, Radial Flow design provides excellent iron reduction with minimal pressure drop (<1 psi pressure drop), Easily and effectively reduces Iron, Manganese and Sulfur in water up to 3ppm combined, Reduces possibility of pipe and water heater damage, Lifecycle based upon iron quantity. 3rd Stage Filter, Radial flow granular activated coconut shell carbon , chlorine, chemicals, taste, and odor removal -100,000-Gallon, Improved carbon contact time for purer water, Highest grade coconut shell carbon for maximum chemical contaminant removal. In the box: Fully assembled Home Master Filter system with filters, steel mounting bracket with bolts, housing wrench, instructions.
- Massive filter housings with 1-inch ports for the strongest water pressure possible - up to 15-gallon per minute. Dimensions 25 h x 24 w x 9 d inches
- Multi gradient density replaceable sediment filter produces finer filtration and greater dirt holding capacity; filtration down to 1 micron
- 100,000-gallon capacity replaceable coconut shell carbon filter provides a full year of clean water for a family of four
- Excellent purification - removes up to 95-percent of iron, manganese, sediment, chemicals and other contaminants that create foul tastes and odors
- Oversize filters improve flow rate and reduce maintenance frequency
iSpring WGB21B 2-Stage Whole House Water, 4.5"X10" Big Blue, 1" Ports, 1-Set Filter Cartridge Included
The WGB21B is a great "point of entry" filtration system and excellent alternative to the larger WGB22B (4.5"X20") for smaller homes or where limited space may be a concern. Unlike "point of use" systems the WGB21B will filter water directly from your source. This means that water from every outlet in your home will have passed through this filter, providing up to 50,000 gallons of clean water for the entire family. The first stage of this system houses a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter (FP15B). This filter is responsible for removing dirt, rust, and most suspended solids, to protect and extend the life of the CTO carbon block filter. The second stage houses the 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter (FC15B). Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odors, removes over 90 of sediment and chlorine from the water, and is highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals. If you are on city water, your local water utility must meet very strict Federal and State standards for purity. Almost all municipally treated water is chlorinated, and this can affect taste and create odors in the water. The WGB21B filtration system will remove these tastes and odors. If you are on a private well or spring, you should have your water tested. You may also want to contact our technical staff in Alpharetta GA at (678) 261-7611 for help in selecting the best filter system for your water chemistry.
- Filters up to 15 gallons per minute of water for your entire home with 1" input and output ports
- Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce TDS. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) is a measurement of everything in your water, both good and bad. It's not an accurate measure of water quality.
- Two stages of filtration - removes up to 95 of VOCs, sediment, chlorine, and other contaminants that cause foul tastes and odors
- 50,000 gallon capacity 4.5"X10" replaceable filters can provide up to a full year of clean water for a family of four
- The system comes pre-assembled onto the mounting bracket for a streamlined, DIY installation
- Pressure release valve (allows for release of built-up pressure when changing filters)
- 1 year money-back guarantee
- Lifetime tech support from iSpring in Alparetta, GA at (678) 261-7611
iSpring Whole House 3-Stage Water Filter System with Oversized Fine Sediment and Double Premium Carbon Block, WCB32O
The WCB32 is equipped with back-to-back coconut shell carbon block filters. The densely packed carbon block filtration media provides more effective contaminant removal and longer filter life.
- Accepts 20" x 2.5" water filter cartridges
- 3/4" NPT inlet/outlet; Purifies up to 35K gallons of water before filter replacement (6 month)
- Feed Water Pressure: 40-95 psi; Feed Water Temperature: 40-100F
- Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard. Made from FDA grade polypropylene. CTO Carbon Block filter uses high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life.
- Lifetime support line 678-261-7611 from Alpharetta, GA USA
Well Water Whole House Filtration System 20" Dual Stage Complete Commercial Grade Sediment Odor Taste Rust 1" Ports
The iFilters MWH-D20-WELL Dual stage 4.5" x 20" (Big Blue Size) Whole House Well Water Filter System comes complete with a bacteria and chemical resistant sediment filter and GAC KDF filter. This system features a high flow housing with 1" Inlet / Outlet Ports. The MWH-D20-WELL is a high-end medium range workhorse whole house filtration system design for well or city water filtration. This system can be used as a whole house system or used in commercial applications where sediment and CTO filtration is needed. Provide your family with exceptional water and extend the life of washing machines, water heaters, and appliances. This unit will effectively filter many impurities from water and it is ideal for well water, farms, restaurants, spas, commercial, and many other applications. Filters and Reduces: Sediment. Dirt. Sand. Silt. Rust. Scale particles. Heavy Metals. Chlorine taste. Odor. VOC's. Features & Benefits: Designed and assembled in California. Low maintenance. Designed for Superior Performance. Easy installation. Made from Certified Component. Superior chlorine & odor reduction. Lower pressure drop. Dual stage 20" system. Stage 1, 4.5" x 20" Polyester bacteria and chemical resistant pleated filter filter. Stage 2, 4.5" x 20" GAC and KDF Filter. Up to 99 chlorine reduction. Long life and Built to Last from Commercial Grade materials. This complete kit Includes: Heavy duty bracket. Heavy duty housings with pressure relief button. Housing wrench. Stage 1, Premium 30 micron pleated filter with reinforced core. Stage 2, Premium GAC/KDF filter. Stainless Steel Bolts for housing installation. Replacement Filters: Stage 1: SP30-4520. Stage 2: KDF2-4520. Only use tested OEM quality replacement filters and replacement parts. Using alternative brand filters will reduce system performance.
- Reduces sediment, dirt, sand, silt, rust, scale particles, heavy metals, chlorine taste & odor, VOC's
- 2 Stage with 30 Micron Washable Pleated sediment Filter & GAC KDF for Chlorine, Iron, Heavy Metals, Odor, and more.
- Complete 20" system with Wrench, Filters, Heavy Duty Bracket and Built in Pressure Relief Button
- High Flow System with 1" In/Out ports
- Designed and assembled in California and built from NSF Approved Components
3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Water Filtration System Model AP903
56211-02 Features: -Includes mounting bracket. -Filtration: 5 micron nominal. -Service Flow Rate: 20 gpm (75.7 lpm). -Inlet/Outlet Size: 1'' NPT. -Temperature Range: 40-100 F (4.4-37.8 C). -Installation: Cold water only filter. Product Type: -Whole house. Filter Component: -Filtration system. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -27". Overall Width - Side to Side: -6". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -6". Overall Product Weight: -7.5 lbs.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel head is allows for "sweat in place" installation
- Carbon filter media reduces chlorine taste and odor
- System materials are FDA CFR-21 compliant. Filter Type : Quick Change Cartridge
- High flow rate provides 20 gallons (75.7 liters) of filtered water per minute;Cartridges simply twist off for replacement-no tools, no contact with filter material
- We recommend using a prefilter system in front of this unit to trap dirt and rust
5-Year, 500,000 Gallon Well Water Whole House Filter with Salt-Free Softener, UV Filtration and Professional Installation Kit
Designed specifically for well water contamination to protect from bacteria, viruses and other contaminants commonly found in private well water, this system features the added sterilight UV filtration and simplysoft salt-free water softener. Get healthy, clean, great-tasting water from every tap in your home by removing up to 97 of the chlorine in regular tap water and reducing harmful water contaminants such as pesticides, herbicides, rust, silt, sediment, water soluble metals and industrial solvents for 5 years or 500,000 gallons with the premium rhino whole house filter. Our dual tank simplysoft salt-free softener is designed to hook up seamlessly with your whole house water filter system. Protect your home appliances and Plumbing by reducing the adverse effects of excess iron and scale. Be free of scale, stains and spots on faucets, shower heads and glassware. Never lug around heavy bags of Salt again. Unlike traditional salt-based softeners, simplysoft does not require Salt, electricity or drainage for wastewater. More than just a softener, Aquasana simplysoft uses innovative Scale Control Media (SCM) softening technology to naturally condition your water without the use of added sodium. SCM technology alters the structure of the hard minerals into a crystal structure that prevents the minerals from binding and forming scale build-up and is proven to reduce scale by up to 99.6. Unlike salt-based water softeners, Aquasana Simplysoft SCM technology will not demineralize your water nor will it negatively affect the environment by adding excessive amounts of sodium into our communal water system. Pex tubing is not included.
- Aquasana premium rhino removes 97 of chlorine for up to 500,000 gallons
- Simplysoft salt-free water softener is proven to reduce scale
- Does not require electricity, drainage, or back flushing and does not create waste-water
- Powerful UV filtration kills 99.99 of viruses, bacteria like e. Coli, and chlorine resistant cysts like cryptosporidium and giardia
- Filtering your water improves indoor air quality by reducing chemicals that vaporize in shower steam
Express Water Heavy Metal Whole House Water Filter 3 Stage Home Water Filtration System Sediment, KDF, Carbon Filters includes Pressure Gauges, Easy Release, and 1 Inch Connections
Protect your home, health, and appliances by filtering all of your incoming water. The Express Water Whole House 3 Stage Heavy Metal Water Filter removes major contaminants from your water supply and provides clean water for drinking, showering, cooking, and other home uses. This system removes major water contaminants like Heavy Metals, Chlorine, Chloramines, Rust, Pesticides, Dirt, Sand, Microorganisms, Lead, Iron, Silt, Turbidity, Herbicides, Cloudiness, Industrial Solvents, Pharmaceuticals, Turbidity, Odors, and Cloudiness.
Prevent your plants from building up rust and other damaging sediments. Give healthier water to your pets. Extend the life of your dishwasher, laundry machine, and other appliances, and reduce the energy cost.
Our Whole House System is designed to be easy to use and efficient. A filter set is good for up to 100,000 gallons or 6-12 months. This is based on average water quality. Your filter life may be different depending on your water quality, temperature, and incoming pressure. Comes complete with a full filter set. The large 1" connections and long high efficiency housings are designed for almost no reduction in your home's water pressure.
This is a durable, heavy-duty whole house system able to deliver up to 0.25 gallons of water every second. The system comes fitted to a stainless steel freestanding frame which allows for installation on the ground or a mounted installation. This system is designed to be used in a dry level area protected from freezing temperatures and direct sunlight. The system works with 45-80 psi and water temperatures between 40-100. The system includes pressure release buttons for each filter and pressure gauges for system monitoring.
Have cleaner more convenient than any pitcher, faucet filter, or shower head systems. Express Water's 3-Stage Heavy Metal Whole House Water Filtration System WH300SCKS is the complete solution for your home.
- Take the Contaminants Out of Your Home - Drink from any faucet without fear when we remove Chlorine, Iron, Rust, Lead, Pesticides, Mercury, Dirt, Sand, Viruses, Fungi, Sulfur, Insecticides, Chloramine, Silt, Turbidity, Aluminum, Copper, Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC), Herbicides, Cadmium, Copper, Hydrogen Sulfate, Nickel, Chromium, Cloudiness, and Odors
- Exactly what you need - Get clean water from any faucet. All our filters are specially engineered to work together, producing the safest water for home use
- Clearly Easy - A clear first stage housing lets you easily monitor your system and see when you need to replace your filters
- Don't Waste Time on Maintenance - Our quick and easy to understand design means you can swap out filters quick and easy
- Quality Guaranteed - Rest easy with our 1 year warranty on all Express Water Systems and free lifetime support
iSpring WSP-50 WSP-50-Reusable Spin Down Sediment Water Filter-50 Micron, 20 GPM, 1" MNPT 3/4" FNPT, Brass
The WSP-50 spin down sediment filter is ideal for filtering out course sediment larger than 50 micron. The stainless steel screen makes the flushing and cleaning process very simple, allowing flushing of the contaminants through the bottom of the filter when the cartridge begins to get clogged. This allows the stainless steel filter cartridge to be used over and over again without needing to be replaced. The 1 inch outlet MNPT fitting provides a maximum 20 gpm flow rate, and the WSP-50 also features 3/4 inch NPT threads on the inlet and outlet. The housing is manufactured with FDA approved grade materials.
Mesh pore rating: 50 micron
Dry weight: 1 lb
Dimensions: 3.5" width x 9" height
Suitable temperature range: 40 - 100 F
Suitable pressure range: 20 - 90 psi
- High impact stainless steel mesh filter screen rated at 50 Micron
- Ideal first layer of filtration before a larger filtration system
- Flushable and reusable, takes considerable workload off finer filters that follow behind it; helps create a multi-layer gradient filtration system for better filtration results and longer filter life
- See through housing offers easy visual monitoring; system body with 1-year
- Double threads on both ends: 1 inch MNPT and 3/4 inch FNPT, flush out valve has garden hose barb fitting
- Torque wrench for automotive
- Tidy cats litter
- Looking female actress
- 3 axis stabilizer
- Tire for chevy silverado