Southern Ag 2, 4 - D Amine Weed Killer, 1 Quart
Low, economical use rate of 1 to 4 pints per acre. Controls many broadleaf weeds ; woody plants Use in turf, pastures, rangeland, ditch banks, fences... CONTAINS: 3.8 lbs. per gallon 2, 4-D acid equivalent liquid concentrate in a low volatile amine form. USE ON: Certain grasses in lawns, parks, golf courses, and pastures; fences, ditch banks, non-crop sites, small grains, and corn (pre and post emergent herbicide) CONTROLS: Many broad-leaf weeds. See list on label. RATE: 2- 3 tablespoons in 3 - 5 gallons of water to cover 1,000 sq. ft. APPLICATION: Apply as a coarse low pressure spray, preferably with fan type nozzle. CAUTION: SPRAY TO ACCURATELY OBTAIN INDICATED COVERAGE WITHOUT OVERLAP. AVOID DRIFT TO SUSCEPTIBLE PLANTS. INFO ; GUIDES Download Label Download Safety Data Sheet (SDS) You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.
- Size: 1 Quart
- Low, economical use rate of 1 to 4 pints per acre.
- Controls many broadleaf weeds ; woody plants Use in turf, pastures, rangeland, ditch banks, fences...
- CONTAINS: 3.8 lbs. per gallon 2, 4-D acid equivalent liquid concentrate in a low volatile amine form.
- For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us.
Marley's Cat Grass 1 lb Organic & Non-GMO Wheat Grass A Free Bag with each Order 2
Marley is giving a Free bag of Cat Grass with each order!!! - Amazingly fast growing Marley's creates "happy cats" very quickly and easily. 100 organic farm-sourced seed grows very well in any soil. No added chemicals as with factory seeds. Just plant, water and watch it grow! Plenty of seeds for many plantings. A Free Surprise Gift Is Included. We are the farmers that grew the cat grass. From planting to harvest the grass is under our complete control. Our grass is grown far away from any other cat grass fields so the is no cross pollination with any gmo grasses. We feel we have the highest quality and best liked cat grass on the market. Just ask your cat. We know we do not have fancy packaging, but what you rather have? Great Cat Grass or a fancy box. I bet you cat votes for the Great Cat Grass.
- Over 4000 Bags Sold. 100 Organic Family Farm-Raised Seed. We grew the seed on our own farm. Naturally pesticide and chemical-free.
- Cats Really LOVE It!!! The seed is carefully dryed for long term storage.
- You are not buying a pot or potting soil. This means more usable cat grass. There is no need to buy what you already have. Who want's to pay for shipping dirt.
- Second and Third Bag ships for FREE
SavvyGrow Heirloom Herb Seeds (10 Type) Survival Garden Seeds for Planting Include Basil, Mint, Cilantro, Dill - Open Pollinated, 85 Plus Germination Rate, Non-GMO & Source in USA Plant Herbs(Herb)
There are only a handful of green veggies that are as versatile, nutritional and delicious as lettuce! What's more is that it's one of the few vegetables that can be grown year round which is why we wanted to provide our customers with a fast and reliable way to grow lettuce - so we did!
This pack of lettuce seeds for planting contains a diverse and versatile lineup of Non-GMO lettuce seed packets with a germination rate of 85 which means you'll have a full bed of healthy, nutrient-rich and delicious lettuce ripe for the picking in just 35 days!
With 10 different varieties of lettuce seeds which includes romaine lettuce seeds, you can count on having delicious and healthy lettuce year round. Our Non-GMO lettuce blend can be harvested as baby leaf or grown as a full-size crop using a DWC Hydroponic System to ensure that your seeds will be ready to harvest in 35 days.
SavvyGrow's collection of nutritionally packed leafy greens is perfect for making salads, smoothies, juicing and more! We're confident in the quality of our seeds which is why we want you to feel the same way! If our seeds germinate rate is below 85, we'll send you a new package or a full refund! No question ask!
- 25 Cilantro
- 25 Parsley
- 25 Basil
- 25 Thyme
- 25 Sage
- 25 Mint
- 25 Chives
- 25 Dill
- 25 Tarragon
- 25 Lemon Balm
Click on the "Add To Cart" button now to order today and add some more leafy greens to your vegetable garden.
- FOR EVERY SEASON: Featuring 10 seeds of the most delicious and healthiest herbs from around the world, this pack of 10 seeds for herbs are exactly what you need to add taste and nutrition to any garden.
- ULTIMATE PACK OF 10: This assortment of veritable Herb seed packets includes Cilantro, Parsley, Basil, Thyme, Sage, Mint, Chives, Dill, Tarragon, Lemon Balm
- FASTER GERMINATION & GROWTH: With an 85 germination rate, you'll have a whole bed of healthy herb in only 35 days with our garden seeds. For best results, it's recommended that you use our DWC Hydroponic System to grow our Heirloom Non-GMO seeds.
- LOCALLY SOURCED IN USA: Each of our vegetable seeds are proudly sourced from open-pollinated plants right here In the USA from local farmers. Our Herb Seeds are Non-GMO and perfect for harvest year round!
- GERMINATION GUARANTEE or YOUR MONEY BACK: If our seeds germinate rate is less than 85, we'll send you a new pack or a full refund. Stop wasting time on low quality seeds!
Outsidepride Yukon Bermuda Grass Seed - 5 LB
Yukon Bermuda grass seed is the best choice for turf managers needing an exceptional seeded Bermuda grass, no matter what Bermuda growing zone they are in worldwide! Yukon was developed by the Oklahoma State University Turfgrass Research Team, in conjunction with the USGA. This Bermuda turf grass seed is a synthetic variety produced by the inter-crossing of five parental plants that were selected in 1990 from a cold hardy study, based on high turf quality - making it the most cold tolerant Bermudagrass. Yukon is the most dramatic improvement in seeded Bermudagrass varieties to date. It is the pick of Outsidepride for the best quality Bermuda grass lawn seed based on available NTEP data.
- Outsidepride is a family owned U.S. Company. No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
- USDA Zones: 7 - 11
- Cold tolerant bermuda grass
- Easy establishment
- Sow 2-3 pounds of Bermuda turf grass seed per 1,000 square feet
RVZHI Lawn Aerator Shoes with 4 Straps and Heavy Duty Metal Buckles - Spiked Sandals Shoes Garden Tool- A2 Black (Black-A2)
Are you looking for a simple way to have your lawn aerated and free your arm and a leg and without for a lawn aeration service?
If yes, our RVZHI Lawn Aerator Shoes are exactly what you're looking for! Our aerators shoes are an affordable, effective, and - dare we say - It is a new and fun way to aerate your yard.
Here is why you should choose us:
Say goodbye to missing parts and time wasted with assembly
-Our aerator shoes come pre-assembled, with an assembly instructions,and a small wrench so no more missing parts or wasted time with assembly. Simply strap them on and start your fun garden exercise !
Higher quality and more effective materials
-With 4 aluminum metal buckle and 4 adjustable straps,can stay tightly when work Also you don't need to worried about rusty.
-One size fits all feet, helping you to exercise the thigh and calf muscles and increase the garden's fun.
-Besides our aerator shoes are engineered with heavy-duty 2in spikes securely tightened using rock-solid serrated nuts. This means you'll create deeper holes in your soil for water and nutrients to penetrate the surface of your lawn then get a more healthier garden.
1 RVZHI Lawn Aerator Shoes
1 User Manual
- YOUR PROFESSIONAL GARDEN HELPER - Our lawn aerator shoes come pre-assembled using industrial-grade materials. At the same time 2 inches length of nail can supports fast and easy lawn aeration, helping grass absorb water, nutrients and air from the deep roots to make your lawn greener and healthier.
- 4 DURABLE METAL BUCKLE - With 4 aluminum metal buckle and 4 adjustable straps, fit for all sizes, also it can be tightly tied to your shoes and easily be diassembled, you do not worry about the metal buckle fracture or rusty or loose soil shoes off.
- STEADY DURABLE SHOES BASE - The base is made of polypropylene and HDPE, which is more durable, solid and can last longer; Equipped with 26 nails, assembly instructions,and a small wrench for more convenient replacement.
- GET MORE GARDEN FUN - Our lawn aerator shoes is perfect for both older and younger gardeners, you don't need to use heavy tools,at the same time,you can get a good exercise and more fun with this shoes.
- 100 SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Our aerator shoes are support 100 money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with our aerator shoes,just contact us,we will give you a full refund,you won't lost anything!
Sow Right Seeds - Catnip Seed for Planting - Popular Herb Will Make Your Cat Happy - 500 Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds - Full Packet Instructions for Easy Growing - Great Gardening Gift
Spoil you cat with fresh Catnip. Seeds for growing your own catnip indoors or outdoor in the garden. Approximately 500 seeds per packet.
- SPOIL YOUR CAT WITH FRESH CATNIP -- Most cats absolutely love the herb Catnip. This plant contains nepetalactone oil which stimulates cat's pheromone receptors and gives them a sense of euphoria and intense happiness.
- 100 NATURAL -- Know exactly what you are giving your cat by growing your own Catnip. It's easy to grow and you can be sure it is 100 natural and safe for your cat to smell, chew, or play with. Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for your pet.
- BEAUTIFUL -- These seeds come in a beautiful full-color seed packet; Catnip plants are a beautiful addition to any garden.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOORS -- Grow Catnip outside or inside and always have fresh Catnip growing for your cat to play with in the kitchen or out in the yard.
- EASY TO GROW -- Instructions included on each packet and in the "How To" section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don't germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Hancock's Happy Hen Forage Seed Mix
Hancock's Happy Hen Forage Mix is designed for those who love to spoil their flock of fowl! This healthy blend is designed to be planted easily, and for chickens to forage on and increase their intake of xanthophylls and omega 3. Hancock's Happy Hen Forage Mix will also draw in the proper insects that your chickens require to have a balanced diet. After all, chickens are both herbivores and omnivores by nature. Backyard chicken keepers know that healthy chickens produce bright orange yolks as this is a sign of a happy and healthy hen. Start giving your chickens plenty of Hancock's greens, and you will start seeing this change in the yolks, and even a denser, harder eggshell. Orange yolks are a clear indication of a well-balanced and nutritious diet. Recent studies show chickens that free range or forage on proper elements produce eggs with higher levels of vitamin A, D and E, and more. You want to be feeding to your family these kind of eggs, and these kind of eggs come from Hancock hens. Hancock's Happy Hen is a blend of ryegrass, fescue, clover, millet, radish, buckwheat, peas and turnip. Mix is subject to change very slightly depending on seasonal availability of certain varieties. All of our seed varieties are non-GMO and untreated in this mix. The clover is coated with an OMRI-listed organic coating. HSC SKU#1491 Remove all old vegetation to prepare a clean seedbed by means of a rake or disc. Drag area to loosen and level any hard or uneven spots if necessary. Apply a slow-release starter fertilizer at the recommended rate of 250 lbs. per acre. Fertilize three times a year for best results. Broadcast seed at recommended rate. Drag or roll lightly to cover the seed no more than 1/4 in. below surface. Hancock's Happy Hen is a blend of ryegrass, fescue, clover, millet, radish, buckwheat, peas and turnip. This mix is subject to slight change, depending on seasonal availability of certain seed varieties.
- Increases chickens' intake of xanthophylls and omega 3.
- Draws in the proper insects that your chickens require to have a balanced diet.
- Hens produce bright orange yolks as this is a sign of a happy and healthy hen.
- Eggs with higher levels of vitamin A, D and E, and more.
- Designed to be planted easily.
Turf Perk Microbe Mix and Azospirillum Lawn Treatment - Step 1 and Step 2 Combo Pack Lawn Solution. Repair, Prepare, Strengthen, and Maintain Your Lawn! All Natural Lawn Food for All Types of Grass.
COMPLETE LAWN TREATMENT IN JUST 2 BOTTLES
From the creators of See Spot Run, the best selling grass saver product for dogs, comes a complete lawn care treatment formula for a healthy, great looking lawn! Get great results and maximize earth's potential with Turf Perk STEP 1 and Turf Perk STEP 2 working in combination to repair, strengthen, maintain, and protect your soil for the best looking lawn in your neighborhood!
The organic microbes and azospirillum microbe strains work great on new sod and new seed by stimulating the soil to build deeper roots resulting in healthier grass!
Results may take time, but good things come to those who wait! With proper watering and patience, Turf Perk can be used instead of fertilizers like Scotts!
With the microbes in Turf Perk you get: Healthy Soil = Deeper, Stronger Roots = Healthy Grass = Better Yield = A Perfect Lawn that Looks Great!
Questions? Our customer service team is available to help guide you in the proper application and use of Turf Perk products.
1.) Shake well before each use
2.) Check that the sprayer is in the OFF position, then secure hose tightly to the Lawn Spray Bottle
3.) Turn on the water hose.
4.) Move the selector to the ON position.
5.) Spray and Apply the solution to your entire yard and/or spot treat extremely damaged areas
6.) When application is complete, move the selector back to the OFF position and turn water supply OFF.
7.) Lightly water treated areas within 60 minutes of application.
8.) Apply Turf Perk Step 2, 3 days after applying Turf Perk Step 1. Repeat steps 1 - 8 to with every application.
9.) Apply Turf Perk Step 1 and Turf Perk Step 2 every 4 - 6 weeks starting the Spring and ending just before Winter, to rejuvenate and strengthen the microbes in the soil, and maintain Lawn's health
10.) DO NOT MIX THE 2 SOLUTIONS AND SPRAY TOGETHER AS ONE.Grass
- ORGANIC MICROBES WORK IN 5,000 SQ, FT OF SOIL TO PROMOTE BETTER ROOTS FOR A HEALTHY LAWN Turf Perk STEP 1 and STEP 2 contain millions of organic microbes and the power of Azospirillum that, when watered in using the attached hose end lawn sprayer, treat a total area of 5,000 sq.ft! This natural liquid lawn treatment repairs, prepares, strengthens, and maintains your lawn by treating lawn soil health imbalance, improving water retention, and fixing your soil's nitrogen content.
- POWERFUL NATURAL LAWN CARE TREATMENT FOR ALL TYPES OF GRASS Our uniquely formulated blend contains bio-living microbes, and Azospirillum Brasilense that work hard in fixing the soil so the roots of the plant can grow healthy, strong, and protect against lawn ailments. It works with all types of grass including: St. Augustine Grass, Centipede Grass, Bermuda Grass, Zoysia Grass, Kentucky Blue Grass, Pampas Grass, Bahia Grass, Fescue Grass, and others!
- IT DOES NOT KILL AND BURN GRASS Since Turf Perk is all natural, when it is applied properly it is guaranteed not to burn your grass! Unlike commercial, synthetic lawn fertilizers, Turf Perk's powerful lawn repair and maintenance microbes work naturally by producing and storing plant growth substances directly in the soil and plant itself. Turf Perk also works great for Plants, Flower Beds, Lawn Gardens, and Vegetable Gardens!
- 100 SAFE FOR KIDS AND PETS Rid yourself of those unsightly lawn flags sticking out of your turf grass! Turf Perk is a superior product that's 100 safe and natural so you don't have to worry about lawn flag alerts! After applying Turf Perk to the lawn it must be watered in for maximum absorption in the soil. This is easy to achieve with our lawn spray bottle. Afterwards, let your kids and pets out to play!
- AS ADVERTISED! WHAT YOU READ IS WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT! Proudly made in the USA! Turf Perk is an excellent lawn care product for repairing and restoring poor lawns. Just follow the directions, BE PATIENT, let all the good microbes work their magic. You should see greening and plant response in no time! Compare our products to lawn fertilizers such as Scotts Turf Builder, Scotts Fertilizer, Lawn Restore, Milogranite, Safer Brand, and SEE THE DIFFERENCE!
seedusa 35 Seeds Mosquito Repelling Lemon Grass Plant (SEEDS ONLY)
About The Lemongrass Plant Lemongrass is a perennial plant with blue green leaves that have a lemony scent and taste. The plant grows year round in warm and humid climates. The plant needs full sun for at least 6 to 8 hours every day. The plant grows to about 2-3 feet in height generally and does not produce seeds but is propagated by dividing portions of the existing roots and transplanting them. It needs plenty of water. In the wild, lemongrass is usually found growing on its own. Frost kills it. However in cooler weather you can bring the container inside and put them outside when the weather goes warmer. In the meantime keep it near a window for it to get as much sunlight as possible. The entire stalks are harvested and the cut is made below the white swollen base. The stalks can be dried and stored in an airtight container to last up to a year. Lemongrass can be harvested when the plant is a foot high. The leafy portion of the stalk can be used to prepare tea while the bottom portion can be used for flavoring food.
- **PURCHASE from SEEDUSA LLC.** FAST SHIPPING from USA (Don't be fooled by Fake Seeds from China Sellers!!) Seedusa LLC is a family owned & operated company, based in the USA! (SEEDS ONLY) Lemon Grass Mosquito Repelling Plant.
- Cymbopogon, better known as lemongrass is a genus of Asian, African, Australian, and tropical island plants in the grass family. Some species, are commonly cultivated as culinary and medicinal herbs because of their scent, resembling that of lemons.
- Common names include lemon grass, lemongrass, barbed wire grass, silky heads, citronella grass, cha de Dartigalongue, fever grass, tanglad, hierba Luisa, or gavati chaha, amongst many others.
Organic Soil for Indoor/Outdoor Plants, expands to fit 3 and 4 pots - 6 Pack
Organic soil fiber disks (for 3" and 4" pots) Organic Coco Coir expanding potting soil. Ideal for new seed starting, indoor house plants, herbs, succulents, wheat grass, cat grass and hydroponics. Small and easy-to-store.
- WATCH OUR VIDEO and GROW YOUR PERFECT ORGANIC GARDEN: 100 Organic coconut coir soil pods are perfect for 3" and 4" pots. Ideal soil for succulents, starting vegetables, herbs, flowers and ornamentals or for sprouting wheatgrass, cat grass or microgreens.
- NO GREEN THUMB REQUIRED: Easy peasy planting! Coconut coir provides high water retention, drainage, root aeration and antifungal benefits. The high-water retention properties reduce watering frequency without plant stress, thereby minimizing plant loss.
- WHAT THE PROFESSIONALS USE: Coconut coir is 100 organic and is a superior alternative to peat moss. Organic coco soil provides exceptional water and nutrient retention in seed starting and sprouting and makes plants happy. Coconut coir promotes strong root growth and plant vigor, has no pests, weeds or diseases and it increases the life of plants.
- WHATS THE DIFFERENCE: Coconut coir is not only a natural, organic product, but also a renewable one with a slightly acidic pH that many plants prefer to grow in. Unlike peat moss, which is highly acidic, coconut coir has a more neutral pH level. Excellent drainage, Water absorption and retention, sustainability and soil quality.
- CONVENIENT, ECO FRIENDLY AND CLEAN: Each disk is specifically designed to fit a 3" and 4" pot, mix right in the pot and eliminate the need for mixing bags or additional containers. Each expanding disk is individually shrink wrapped to maintain freshness and keep moisture out while in storage. Organic and renewable, coconut coir is an excellent alternative to the depletion of peat bogs.
- Selling red cherry lashes
- Modem for centurylink high speed internet
- Gas power washer
- Simple sports watch
- Audio tower best buy